New Legend of Zelda Reveled!

Poseidon©

http://www.gpara.com/files/contents/p_s1244217304.jpg

This picture was presented at Nintendo's round table. Nobody was allowed to bring a camera so that leaved us stumped until Big N reveled it to us. Enjoy!

Now thats out of the way let's take a look at it in detail.

The logo has changed the "Zelda" part to silver.

Link looks more mature.

There's a Zora or Sprit at the bottom.

Guest Fake Apology

just from the picture, i can say it's fake. (i'm not so sure about it though.) i mean, ' the legend of zelda' in silver? come on...

edit:

the original colour is red, if i'm not mistaken.

just from the picture' date=' i can say it's fake. (i'm not so sure about it though.) i mean, ' the legend of zelda' in silver? come on...

edit:

[/quote']

MM's "Zelda" color was Purple and OoS was Blue. I can see a change but this is just Artwork and nothing more.

The other character in front of Link is a Spirit. Remember the Mother Island Spirit in WW? It looks like that.

just from the picture' date=' i can say it's fake. (i'm not so sure about it though.) i mean, ' the legend of zelda' in silver? come on...

edit:

[/quote']

MM's "Zelda" color was Purple and OoS was Blue. I can see a change but this is just Artwork and nothing more.

The other character in front of Link is a Spirit. Remember the Mother Island Spirit in WW? It looks like that.

Yeah, I was going to say it looked like the spirit. Maybe it's a remake of WW running with the TP engine?

Guest Fake Apology

the remake of windwaker sounds awesome, because the original game was purely fabulous, so yeah. tp rockz as well.

let's hope it's the way we are expecting it.

the remake of windwaker sounds awesome' date=' because the original game was purely fabulous, so yeah. tp rockz as well.

[/quote']

God no. WW was terrible. Also, We don't need another cartoony-looking Link ruining the Zelda franchise. Toon Link is ok for the DS but embarrassing on the Wii.

Guest Fake Apology

the remake of windwaker sounds awesome' date=' because the original game was purely fabulous, so yeah. tp rockz as well.

[/quote']

God no. WW was terrible. Also, We don't need another cartoony-looking Link ruining the Zelda franchise. Toon Link is ok for the DS but embarrassing on the Wii.

sorry, but i'll have to disagree with the first one. ww isn't terrible, just too difficult some times. but a difficult game isn't necessarily terrible too, it just makes it a bit irritating, but enjoyable. i'll agree with the second statement; adult link is ok for wii/gc, but toon link....meh.

[/quote']

sorry, but i'll have to disagree with the first one. ww isn't terrible, just too difficult some times. but a difficult game isn't necessarily terrible too, it just makes it a bit irritating, but enjoyable. i'll agree with the second statement; adult link is ok for wii/gc, but toon link....meh.

Sorry, I didn't clear enough on the terrible part of WW. I only said that cuz the game was waaayyy to short. Lack of Dungeons and too much forcing to sail. They needed to add a few extra dungeons and the gameplay would've been better for me.

Thanks for agreeing on my second statement. Some people never got that when I say something like that. :D (excluding the Adult Link cuz you know, he's not a kid).

Guest Fake Apology

[/quote']

Sorry, I didn't clear enough on the terrible part of WW. I only said that cuz the game was waaayyy to short. Lack of Dungeons and too much forcing to sail. They needed to add a few extra dungeons and the gameplay would've been better for me.

Thanks for agreeing on my second statement. Some people never got that when I say something like that. :D (excluding the Adult Link cuz you know, he's not a kid).

no problem, though i thought ww was way too long. many zelda games have only three dungeons for the player to start with(oot,tp etc.), but however they could have made some extra ones or go with the alternative solution of temples. also, about the sailing part, agree once again.

toon link is kidish on non-handheld consoles maybe because of the full hd screen, but i'm not totally sure about it, it may be true.

[/quote']

no problem, though i thought ww was way too long. many zelda games have only three dungeons for the player to start with(oot,tp etc.), but however they could have made some extra ones or go with the alternative solution of temples. also, about the sailing part, agree once again.

toon link is kidish on non-handheld consoles maybe because of the full hd screen, but i'm not totally sure about it, it may be true.

I don't want to even think abt that *shivers*

Link's not holding a sword. Therefore' date=' the girl spirit thing is his sword.

True fact.

[/quote']

I just noticed that as well. But how do you know that the spirit is the sword?

Yeah... He only has a shield, not a sword. Maybe it's a entire game based on sumo wrestling (I would not like to think about this :lol:)?

[/quote']

The reason Toon Link was kiddish was because Nintendo wanted to try a different art style. Also, the claim that Toon Link belongs on handheld consoles makes zero sense, since Toon Link originated on a home console. >_>

Link's not holding a sword. Therefore' date=' the girl spirit thing is his sword.

True fact.

[/quote']

Just a guess. They've previously had his hat and shadow be spirits, so why not his sword?

True fact.

[/quote']

Just a guess. They've previously had his hat and shadow be spirits, so why not his sword?

Good point...I would have to agree with you on this one lol

Notice.

Link has no sword.

That spirit has certain properties of the master sword.

SPIRIT = LINKS SWORD.

True fact.

[/quote']

Archived