Dragon Ball Raging Blast

Jake Harper

Its still based off the TK series but is considered a spin-off type game. Improved graphics, and an online tournament mode for 16 players, and bonus character for PS3 and 360. Here's some other info:

1. 10 Stages (Downloadable stages in the future maybe)

2. Around 70 characters (Dont know if that includes transformations)

3. Improved graphics, facial expressions, and combat moves. (Smash enemies into walls rocks, walls etc.)

4. Story Mode with What IF scenarios.

262l3tg.png

Its still based off the TK series but is considered a spin-off type game. Improved graphics' date=' and an online tournament mode for 16 players, and bonus character for PS3 and 360. Here's some other info:

1. 10 Stages (Downloadable stages in the future maybe)

2. Around 70 characters (Dont know if that includes transformations)

3. Improved graphics, facial expressions, and combat moves. (Smash enemies into walls rocks, walls etc.)

4. Story Mode with What IF scenarios.

[img']http://i41.tinypic.com/262l3tg.png[/img]

Burst Limit was stupid for one they made it a Side-scroll fighter, that's not cool.

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 had over 100 characters, BT 3 was the best [/Fact]

I got all my monney pinned on ODST though.

...You're kidding me, they are making a SEQUEL to the game that got me into the genre? My fave fighting game?

AWESOME!

...Well, i looked around, seems like a few bits of gameplay vids have been shown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd45BAWjeCU&feature=related

one e.g.

It seems to have it's ups and downs. better online play by the looks of it. More destructable stages (booyeah!). Less characters and stages by the sounds of it, but diversify them and it's all good (supposedly Guldo can actually stop time this version).

Course better graphics (up for debate, some say they look worse, but there you go), and a few tweaks. I do like the better animation when you dragon boost up, and the bird's eye view is cool.

Oh, and the basic energy blast seems significantly faster, that's handy.

The ball health-energy system looks cool.

Although from what is seen, not too many gameplay differences, although if you pause at 2:38, you notice it is asking you to press R1 and circle, wonder why. Wait no, my mistake, looks like it's just to use the special energy abilities XD. Then again...

Well yeah, might be good, might be bad, too soon to judge accurately.

Archived