Fall-Out-Boy

Silent Omega

i nevr said he did he's prolly a poser with no lfe is fat and only sits infront of is computer all day

Its funny that i actually am on my sig and i look 100 times better than you and i dislike you little posers calling me a poser when you think your all bad listening to your stupid blink 182 and siting in front of tv watching MTV waiting for someone to feel sorry for you when you need to grow a pair and leave things alone that are better than you and don't act like 8 year olds.

Is fall out boy any more hardcore then blink 182? Nooooooooo.

Adleast Blink is talented.

Fall out boy reaks live, reaks in a recording studio and are unorginal. Blink started the "Pop punk" craze, and still sell albums if it wasint for pete wentz would fall out boy be popular? Doubt it.

i nevr said he did he's prolly a poser with no lfe is fat and only sits infront of is computer all day

Its funny that i actually am on my sig and i look 100 times better than you and i dislike you little posers calling me a poser when you think your all bad listening to your stupid blink 182 and siting in front of tv watching MTV waiting for someone to feel sorry for you when you need to grow a pair and leave things alone that are better than you and don't act like 8 year olds.

Is fall out boy any more hardcore then blink 182? Nooooooooo.

Adleast Blink is talented.

Fall out boy reaks live' date=' reaks in a recording studio and are unorginal. Blink started the "Pop punk" craze, and still sell albums if it wasint for pete wentz would fall out boy be popular? Doubt it.

[/quote']

Meh, the only advantage Blink has over Fall Out Boy is the drummer.

i f***ing hate blink 182 and im not no f**king poser im a pro skater so im barly on this website

So' date=' pro skaters are never posers? i funking got it.

and by the way, posers often overuse them funking words because it thinks it makes them funking cool. also, you funking suck at grammar. funking learn it.

I like how you worked in a balls joke.

I love Fall Out Boy' date=' probably one of my favorite bands.

and their version of "Thriller" are my favorites.

[/quote']

I personally hate their covers.

I Don't Care was good, they killed it.

[/quote']

Their "Thriller" is actually a completely new song.

@ Mr. "Pro Skater": If you were such a pro, you'd be a bit older than 14. Also, bands usually take away from "professional skating time".

[/quote']

Their "Thriller" is actually a completely new song.

@ Mr. "Pro Skater": If you were such a pro, you'd be a bit older than 14. Also, bands usually take away from "professional skating time".

Ah yes, truth be told I never heard the song.

But my point about their covers stands.

Archived