GSN

~Shore

Say what you will about old folks and all, but it can be kinda fun to watch. Its hilarious to see how badly people fail at Lingo, and Millionaire is cool. Newlywed game is perhaps one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. Its not even funny.

My GSN disappeared. :shock:

O_O

0.o

Never saw that ep of catch 21. I wonder if that infamous thing about that lady saying an elephant is bigger than the moon actually happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKfOXQSxUjo

hop in at about 3 minutes

lol i hate newlywed game i also like a couple of old ones like match game now i like russian rullete and all those

it's a good show IMO

What a perfect example of the American way. Answer trivial questions or guess what the majority would pick in order to win ridiculous amounts of money. Of course! In case you hadn't guessed, I don't like most game shows, although Slumdog Millionaire was entertaining and the game in it was fun to watch. I guess knowing the person's background makes a difference, but when you see people like the lady who thinks an elephant is bigger than the moon, it makes you wonder how they get on those shows x}.

{Adama}

Archived