Tales Cards (please post)

The Slime Lord

Yeah, I've posted these before (not that anyone would know). I've edited a few of them (not that anyone would know). Please comment. Seriously. Barely anyone ever comments on my cards so some feedback would be good. I'm going to post more (if people actually post) , but I'll just start with a few.

The following are from Tales of Phantasia and Tales of Eternia (some pics kinda suck.... especially the Eternia ones >_>)

2eztj4g.jpgx3hkc2.jpg

fokmrb.jpg2uthnid.jpg

nxlxfk.jpgj9aq1w.jpg

348fy2q.jpg2i1jdrr.jpg

2wgznfs.jpg6yekgn.jpg

2usj2ua.jpgs49uog.jpg

68aebk.jpg

Yeah' date=' I've posted these before (not that anyone would know). I've edited a few of them (not that anyone would know). Please comment. Seriously. Barely anyone ever comments on my cards so some feedback would be good. I'm going to post more (if people actually post) , but I'll just start with a few.

The following are from Tales of Phantasia and Tales of Eternia (some pics kinda suck.... especially the Eternia ones >_>)

[img']http://i24.tinypic.com/2eztj4g.jpg[/img] x3hkc2.jpg

fokmrb.jpg2uthnid.jpg

nxlxfk.jpgj9aq1w.jpg

348fy2q.jpg2i1jdrr.jpg

2wgznfs.jpg6yekgn.jpg

2usj2ua.jpgs49uog.jpg

68aebk.jpg

Awesome, I am doing Tales of Symphonia.

Well the cards ok, sadly though I didn't really see any cards I'd play. Also though you'll need to show the summon spirits, without seeing them, the worth of some of your cards cannot be seen. Mostly though since most of these cards are too weak to live, and you have no support for them to make the risk worth it, I'll have to give a 4/10, and some of the score is like that assuming the summon spirits might useful.

Archived