Paul Blart-Mall Cop

abovelife

i saw mall cop yesterday it was funny but had some really GAY' date='STUPID,AND DEFINALTL UNCALLED FOR STUPID CRAP[/b'] LOL

but it was an ok movie i think id give it a 7.5 out of 10

and i saw it 2 times and its not one of those movies where ya only want to see once

explain why the word 'gay' is used with the following words: stupid, uncalled for, stupid crap.

The whole movie was just mediocre.

It wasn't bad, it wasn't good.

i saw mall cop yesterday it was funny but had some really GAY' date='STUPID,AND DEFINALTL UNCALLED FOR STUPID CRAP[/b'] LOL

and i saw it 2 times and its not one of those movies where ya only want to see once

explain why the word 'gay' is used with the following words: stupid, uncalled for, stupid crap.

Explain why you're so oversensitive.

It wasn't bad' date=' it wasn't good.

explain why we keep replying to posts?

It wasn't bad' date=' it wasn't good.

explain why we keep replying to posts?

because its funz.

bad movie is bad.

it made no sense to me. it was fine until all of a sudden, terrorists show up on skateboards and try to kill him >.>

It's just how the society is. You have to get used to it or else your just gonna be mad. Anyway, never saw the moive. I heard it was just an okay moive. I'll watch it on DVD when it comes out.

THE MOVIE WAS GAY AS HELL SO DONT EVEN GO THERE

It had some genuinely funny moments' date=' but most of the humor was bland and it screamed low budget.

[/quote']

I disagree. I thin the movie was rather interesting, and quite the comedy. Unlike some of the stupid sheet you see now-a-days, like Jackass.

It had some genuinely funny moments' date=' but most of the humor was bland and it screamed low budget.

[/quote']

I disagree. I thin the movie was rather interesting, and quite the comedy. Unlike some of the stupid s*** you see now-a-days, like Jackass.

ok.......its your opion but mine is jackass was a AWESOME AND FUNNY MOVIE LOL

Archived