~The Touhou Card Project~ [Reference Purposes]

Larxene

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added Utsuho's first card.

When I think about the fact I used the picture of Orin's almost last spellcard as a sig the card becomes even better. Nice Orin cards in general anyway. Well done as always.

Thanks~

I'm really happy with how Orin's cards came out.

how do you make different sections like that. that "click to view" thing

[spoiler=Spoiler Title Here]Whatever you want here.[/spoiler]

PS: Nuclear Counters are really called Cancer Counters.

• 1 month later...

Kay so it's been a while since I last updated.

Been busy with schoolwork, various Final Fantasy games, periods of depression, taking the SATs, all that fun sheet.

But yeah, anyway...

Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna try and start working on these again. Hopefully I'll at least finish Utsuho.

Hah, as expected, someone was already ahead of me on the whole Touhou Project Yugioh business, and I found it! :3c

I made about 40 so far, though i've only made ones for specific characters that could also blend more into the normal game as well, as there's a lot of character specific cards in your sets due to you using actual touhou spell cards x3

I tried to make a lot of the effects somehow related to their actual abilities (though some proved difficult and some may need to have rewritten effects since i'm not satisfied, like with my Remilia's effect), and could somehow prove useful throughout the Yugioh game, rather than be touhou-centric (though each one has Touhou in its card game, so easy to make cards that could affect them all by relating to its name) and several field spells based on various areas of Gensokyo.

I've only really planned 1 Monster card for each Touhou, and some support throughout for touhous in general, rather than specific characters, so compared to yours, its a different direction in any case.

If you want I could post the photobucket where i've been dumping them if you want to take a look. Since this is your topic it would be weird if cards belonging to others get tossed in to the same topic specifically for your cards, and also would be weird myself to create my own topic about Touhou related cards when there's one going on so I wont link anything unless you want to see them yourself. I'll probably make my own topic once they're all completed anyway.

Also, you used the same picture I used for Daiyousei~ I guess there aren't too many nice Daiyousei pics around ><

You could just post your own topic.

But yeah, go ahead and post a link if you want~

Ignore my first sentence, I just read that last sentence of yours.

Anyway, I actually found a better picture for Daiyousei a couple days ago, I just haven't gotten around to replacing it yet.

Archived