The Spatial Beasts Archetype presents [The Rise of the Temporal Beasts!!]

Archelaus

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not seen every card but

Neo Spatial Beast Prehistorian:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Spatial Beast Prehistorian" while "Giga Space" is on the field or by its own effect. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Summoned, this card is removed from play until your next Battle Phase. When this card is Summoned, your opponent selects 1 monster they (should it really be plural here? ;)..) control. Remove from play all monsters your opponent controls except the selected monster. Special Summon the removed monsters during your next Standby Phase.

But really like your cards, well balanced..nice effects

and WOW...never seen less OCG errors^^..i think its close to none..(except of dumb mistakes like "they" ;)

9.8/10

I'll be sure to look for it here' date=' so there's no need to PM me when it's up.

[/quote']

Sure.

Great cards. Try adding one normal spatial beast with good attack so you can keep a card on the field. 10/10

Hmm' date=' with all the support I added for field advantage, maybe that's not really an option. Thanks anyway. :D[hr']

Added new card.

the neo spacial beasts they sound like they sould be specal sumoned from the hand by sending two spacal beasts from out of play( one of then the selected monster) to sumon the neo spaclal beast.

think of contact fusion exept they fuse not on the field but out of play.

is that a good idea?

Archived