The DARK SIGNER and Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged club!

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Tpopoli: good.

@ Rudger™:

Yeah, I know. I may like Carly, but only because of how wierd she is, and I only call her 'Carmine' because its easier.

Also, they called Divine 'Sayer'...ugh...Aki became 'Akiza'... and then, they never explained the name of the 'drone'!

On top of that, From what I've seen, (I'm rabbling on about Series 1 and 2) they've made it seem that Yusei has the Head mark of the dragon, when he has the tail, and they say that Rex Goodwin is the fith signer! HAHAHAHA! How're they gonna explain THAT IF they get to ep. 62 of 5D's in english when Rex reveals he's a dark signer and uses Rudger's arm to gain signer powers.

OH! And, 4Kids try making this show decent for 6-10 year olds! HAHAHA! What are they going to do about Kiryu (killing a security officer), Carly falling through a skyscraper...Divine falling...Yusei getting injured by an E.I, Divine getting eaten by the lizard earthbound immortal, Yusei and Jack's assistant nearly getting drowned...etc...and Carly and Kiryu and Demak's second death! How will they make THESE suitable?!

and that...and have you noticed how c-r-a-p-p-y (excue my language) the way 4Kids changes the cards?! LOL! they look SOoo fake.

See?

10.jpg

They recieve this the japanese version,

and then they stretch the pic to overlap the jap. text, then place the attribute and level on the text box.

We all know nearly everyone on YCM wants them...both in the OCG/TCG and in the Card Maker...It would make the game complicated...but...negative levels...what would happen if someone used a card that inflicts damage to your opponent equal to the level of 1 monster on the fieldx500? If they chose a Dark Synchro, what would happen?

Did you notice that Aki plus Izayoi- the I and yoi = Akiza.

Example: Izayoi minus I and yoi plus Aki equals Akiza.

Also for a dark synchro you need to minus the dark tuners level from the non-tuner to get the level of the dark synchro.

Example: non-tuner lev: 3 - dark tuners lev. 8 equals a negative level 5 dark synchro.

2...weeks ago...? *shakes head forcifully*

Anyways...why exactly is Rudger your favourite D.Signer? And think you could create your own E.I on here like I and Retro have?

ITS PROTO! I take offense to that. Also 4kids ruins everything, thats why I watch jap subs only. Plus 4kids can't get very good voice actors :( ON the fact of Dark Syncros, they will not make them into cards due to the fact that they get confusing.

ITS PROTO! I take offense to that. Also 4kids ruins everything, thats why I watch jap subs only. Plus 4kids can't get very good voice actors :( ON the fact of Dark Syncros, they will not make them into cards due to the fact that they get confusing.

Plus little kids would not be able to do the math. (like my little sisters)

Archived