WTF were those Street Fighter guys saying?...

Taichi Masaki

Back when you were young and played Street Fighter, I'm pretty sure all of us have misheard one of there attacks atleast once.

Especially that Hurricane Kick of Ryu's.

I always thought it was "IBOUGHTSOMEFRUITCAKES" (Now I realize the new one is "IDLIKESOMEPOUNDCAKE")

Any of you guys mishear those crazy street fighters?

Also, what's the craziest misinterpretation you can think of?

I saw a flash animation once where Blanka asked if anyone wanted some pound cake - suddenly' date=' Ryu comes out doing the spin kick and says, "I want some pound cake". Best one EVER!

I even know what he's really saying - Tatsumaki Senpukyaku (no wonder they had to say it fast)

[/quote']

Ah yeah, that was the big Streetfighter Flash Collab it had some pr0n in it too, right?

Yeah, the only thing i can understand is Hadoken and it's really easy.

Those spining attacks are actually broken, really, really broken.

I saw a flash animation once where Blanka asked if anyone wanted some pound cake - suddenly' date=' Ryu comes out doing the spin kick and says, "I want some pound cake". Best one EVER!

I even know what he's really saying - Tatsumaki Senpukyaku (no wonder they had to say it fast)

[/quote']

Ah yeah, that was the big Streetfighter Flash Collab it had some pr0n in it too, right?

Yup, that was the flash animation. Most of them were funny, but that last one was just wrong.

I know all of Ryu's moves - Hadouken, Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, Shoryuken, Shinkuu Hadouken, Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, and Shin Shoryuken.

[/quote']

Yup, that was the flash animation. Most of them were funny, but that last one was just wrong.

I know all of Ryu's moves - Hadouken, Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, Shoryuken, Shinkuu Hadouken, Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, and Shin Shoryuken.

I used to mishear Shin Shoryuken as "Is that all you can" :D

Archived