A confusing conundrum.

OK, I was playing at a tourny. And my opponent activates Snatch Steal on my Kycoo (This was before the new Banned List), and then I activated MST on his Snatch Steal. He then activated Book of Moon on Kycoo. He said that Kycoo belongs to him now (In the duel of course) even though Snatch Steal is destroyed. Is that legal?

Guest King of Games

Okay. This is one of those FAQs. From what i've heard, when the monster is flipped down,

opponent keeps it. flipped back up you get it back.

Guest King of Games

An interesting example of an endless loop can occur in this situation would be if the monster was Blindly Loyal Goblin. Try checking some Yugioh site FAQs

An interesting example of an endless loop can occur in this situation would be if the monster was Blindly Loyal Goblin. Try checking some Yugioh site FAQs

dude, you're SOOOOO out of context...

back to the business, if it was a chain FROM THE BEGINING it's illegal... example:

player A: activates snatch steal

player B: chains MST to the activation

player A: activates book of moon

resolving the chain: the target monster is flipped face-down, then MST destroys snatch steal, then snatch tries to resolve, but since it's no longer on the field and it's an equip card it's effect doesn't resolves...

also, you can chain manually the battle position of a monster if it was changed by a card effect, except when that monster was summoned that turn...

Archived