RAEGING D0GKING Posted February 20, 2010 Report Share Posted February 20, 2010 So......Many.....CardsThese are awesome 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jack kenna Posted March 12, 2010 Report Share Posted March 12, 2010 nice set no words needed10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyrant Phoenix Posted March 14, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 14, 2010 Thanks, although my hobby of making cards is but killed as of recent =\ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
otto194 Posted March 14, 2010 Report Share Posted March 14, 2010 OMG I LOVE THESE CARDS!!! they are the best ones iv seen apart from my Meisters lol but GREAT JOB epic pics and no OCG errors that i can spot XD 11/10 :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyrant Phoenix Posted March 16, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 16, 2010 Thank you, very much. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sp1at Posted March 16, 2010 Report Share Posted March 16, 2010 I can't read these effects. Could you add the lores? Like I'd like to enjoy your work to. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyrant Phoenix Posted March 22, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 22, 2010 Thank you. But I'm not really making cards at this time. I'm afraid i'm being drowned out by far worse cards =\. If you want, I can tell you the effects of some of the cards by copy-paste. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
michael91 Posted March 26, 2010 Report Share Posted March 26, 2010 awsome some of the best original cards i've ever seen Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyrant Phoenix Posted March 30, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 30, 2010 Thanks... Was their original intention. Something far different than the norm. A PACK Set, if anyone understands that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gawd of Spell Posted March 30, 2010 Report Share Posted March 30, 2010 OMG your back nice set toIm a big fan can i hav a signature autograph by u making me card :)10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyrant Phoenix Posted March 31, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 31, 2010 I may (Just may, but only for self salvation) make the set I promised year or two ago, Plagued Artifacts. But that is just to get the last of my creativity out of my head. It's difficult making these cards and not being noticed at all. But, thank you nontheless. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SirtyStan Posted May 31, 2010 Report Share Posted May 31, 2010 I gotta say 1, no 2, things about you post: Positive: I love it! my first (and probably only) 10/10. Negative: You should seperate them into different spoilers, that way we can look at all of the cards without getting bored out of our minds, and also so that we don't have to spend 5 MINUTES scrolling down, lol. Anyways, keep up the -AMAZING- work! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
fefe2411 Posted May 31, 2010 Report Share Posted May 31, 2010 good 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.