Land Of The Lost

Skyfi

The low-budget thing is a bit true' date=' the only one that wasn't was probably Step-Brothers, but anyway's this isn't about Will Ferral this thread is to discuss the movie.

[/quote']

I liked step brothers (I might go see land of the lost) =\

Watched it.

My Review:

It contained laughs, and don't be fooled, it is not a children movie! It is the opposite. It contains comic nudity, violence (barely), language and innapropriate jokes. It was awesome.

Critics panned it, but I thought it wasn't that bad. Might not be a movie to see in the theaters. Wait for DVD.

Watched it.

My Review:

It contained laughs' date=' and don't be fooled, it is not a children movie! It is the opposite. It contains comic nudity, violence (barely), language and innapropriate jokes. It was awesome.

Critics panned it, but I thought it wasn't that bad. Might not be a movie to see in the theaters. Wait for DVD.

[/quote']

your telling me my mom took me and my little brothers to see it..... it was awkward.... But really funny

Watched it.

My Review:

It contained laughs' date=' and don't be fooled, it is not a children movie! It is the opposite. It contains comic nudity, violence (barely), language and innapropriate jokes. It was awesome.

[/quote']

Yeah that's a really bad review.

Watched it.

My Brief Overview:

[/quote']

Yeah that's a really bad review.

Fixed

Archived