help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n o v a

I say anything that is NOT Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros., Halo, Naruto, and/or Dragonball (Z/GT) related.

cards based on people in the forums and whatnot.

That has been done before. Two times that I have seen. The best one so far is the one by Tkill93 and KA.

I'm pretty sure its been done more than twice.

Is this even the right section for this? Well since though you are in the Popculture section of the site, how about a popculture idea? You could try doing cards based on board games ("I summon 'Mr. Pennybags'." "Not so fast, I counter it with my 'Sorry' trap card!" lol).

Another idea could be to make cards based on popular sites ("I summon 'YTMND'. Go 'YTMND' attack 'Ebaums World'." (Well maybe those cards might be better as field spells instead of monster 0_o?)).

Another idea is to make cards based off of a video game (something other than Pokemon or Sonic, something new. Something like Okami, Wario Ware, or Metroid (I haven't seen too many Metroid sets, there should be more)).

You could also make a set about stuff around you. Make a card based on the chair you're sitting on, the food your eating. Maybe cards based on your friends. Really there are so many things to choose from. After making up all these ideas though, I almost want to do them myself... but I have other things I'm working on, I'll do them if I don't see them done by the time I'm done with other things. Anyone though is welcome to these ideas.

Archived