naruto cards

Sasukeuchihax

A word of advice... just make a Photobucket account for free at Photobucket.com and upload them there, and then copy the code and paste it here. Viola! A pic without the reader clicking.

EDIT---> Remove the words "Put in play" and put "summoned" in it's place. Capatalize a few words, too. On Curse Mark, you have "when this ninja destroys a monster", but you never specified it was a ninja, so change "ninja" to "monster". On Sasuke, you have "and put it in your hand and shuffle your deck". To make it more realistic, put "and add it to your hand. Your deck is then shuffled." It just makes it sound better.

A word of advice... just make a Photobucket account for free at Photobucket.com and upload them there' date=' and then copy the [img'] code and paste it here. Viola! A pic without the reader clicking.

thx i didn't kno how to do it

...just go to PHOTOBUCKET.COM and click "CREATE AN ACCOUNT". Then you make one for free and upload the cards from your saved documents... you have to save the cards. Also, check my previous post: I edited it with advice to you.

Archived