Report on the card competition at my school

It happened a few days ago at my school by a 10th Grade Guy. There were 8 people in the competition (1 was me). The person who won the competition will have a chance to get Lava Golem (Ultra Rare) and a random card from Premium Pack 10. The rest gets 2 random common & rare cards.

1st Round:

I was playing an Attacking Deck against my friend. He had Jinzo active on the field, but I was able to tackle it down by my Frostosaurus. So I won that round.

2nd Round:

4 people left. This time was a very challenging one for me. A 7th Grade student. His Deck was a Burn Deck. It has Medusa Worm, Guardian Statue, Lava Golem, Swarm of Scarabs, Raging Flame Sprite, Solar Flare Dragon, Des Koala - Wombat etc. It was a very hard Deck to defeat. And, of course, I lost to that round.

Final round:

It was him (the person above) and a Virus Control Deck. This round took 20 minutes, but the Burn Deck finally beat Viruses. He selected 2 cards, they were Lava Golem and E-Hero Knopse. I got...

Polymerization and Man "Tro" Throw! That was lame!

Well, that's it. If this is spam, just delete it.

Beatdown/Aggro same thing, anyway burn decks are a tad tricky to deal with unless you got plenty of attackers and removal your pretty much home free. (I have won tourneys with my strongest creatures being both dark world creatures with 2300 ATK)

At least you get free stuff which never should be turned down.

Archived