[Ø] The ♣ [Ø]

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for u people who r bored' date=' isnt hanging out with friend a little better than being stuck at home on YCM

[/quote']

Well, you're right. But another thing to consider is hanging out with your friends here in YCM^_^

Surely glad to meet all of you.

I'm thinking of a ♣ event next month. Anyone who has some ideas can start popping them out^_^

By the way, ♣ is short for "Club" so i'll be using ♣ more often^_^

for u people who r bored' date=' isnt hanging out with friend a little better than being stuck at home on YCM

[/quote']

Well, you're right. But another thing to consider is hanging out with your friends here in YCM^_^

YCM friends=0 lol

I was thinking a ♣ tag-making contest. To see who can make the best one for the ♣.

Great idea. We would also need some sigs for the ♣ which can be used by each member.

I'm thinking of shedding 300 points and 3 reps for the one who can make 3 different cool sigs for the ♣

Does that sound fair?

^_^

my summer is not even started yet

Well then... I think you have something to look forward to:)

Me, i don't have "Summer" since i am working now. So no breaks for me^_^

@Yond - you can always do something for the ♣. Being active and supportive is more than enough:) Remember, little contributions when added, sums up to great results.

Opinions? (I know it's not the best effect I came up with, but I figured it'd be a good fit for this card.)

79521u.jpg

Effect:

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing LIGHT or DARK monsters you control. This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster your opponent controls whose DEF is lower than this card's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Each time you gain Life Points, place 1 Delectation Counter on this card (max. 5). Each time you lose Life Points, place 1 Damnation Counter on this card (max. 5). If this card has 5 Delectation Counters on it, you win the Duel. If this card has 5 Damnation Counters on it, you lose the Duel.

Opinions? (I know it's not the best effect I came up with' date=' but I figured it'd be a good fit for this card.)

[img']http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8771/79521u.jpg[/img]

Effect:

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing LIGHT or DARK monsters you control. This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster your opponent controls whose DEF is lower than this card's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Each time you gain Life Points, place 1 Delectation Counter on this card (max. 5). Each time you lose Life Points, place 1 Damnation Counter on this card (max. 5). If this card has 5 Delectation Counters on it, you win the Duel. If this card has 5 Damnation Counters on it, you lose the Duel.

Looks like you worked for the digimon contest^_^ I saw that too.

Well, let me get to reading it and give some opinions.

Edit*

I know what you meant by "This card can only be Summoned by Tributing LIGHT or DARK monsters you control." although i'm not sure if all the readers or Judges can get it.

Imo, i'd change this effect "This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)". Into something else. Since you are using counters to either win it or lose the game. Having this effect would somehow position this monster as overpowered.

Other than that, the usage of counters was perfectly executed and the pic looks awesome. I prefer it to be holoed though^_^

That card reminds me of your Goku card^_^

Yea for the people who actually good at gfx. Its always me who can't do anything for the clubs I'm in.

I suck at GFX. (Though the terminator sig I made' date=' I thought turned out well.)

[/quote']

Yea I think the terminator sig looks great!

I am going to try to get into GFX soon.

I'm still trying' date=' but its not looking so good. =(

Opinions? (I know it's not the best effect I came up with, but I figured it'd be a good fit for this card.)

79521u.jpg

Effect:

It looks a little OP to me.

Archived