Silent Swordsman LV9, [ENDED]

I would like to see i SS lv9 so, who can make the best will win... the contest ands at midnight this saturday anyone with reservations will loss them on midnight the following tuesday, but here are the rules

-The card MUST fallow the SS line (as in it has negate spell effect)

-it must have more than 3000 ATK

-THE ART MUST FIT!!!

-the set ID number must be IOL - EN135

-the year and maker must be 1996 KAZUKI TAKAHASHI

-and nothing in the circulation zone-and, of coarse, its effect must have something to do with removeing SS lv7

-oh yeah, grammar and spelling helps too

i hope thats not to resrticting, and what i plane to do with this card, just add it to my ever-expanding IOL booster back (wich as you can see has over 100 cards) also, anyone who enters a card that brakes more than just 1 rule, will have to fix that card befor i consider entering it,

PLEASE POST CARDS IN FULL FORM!

NEW WINNINGS!

FIRST: 3 reps

SECOND: 2 reps

THIRD: 1 rep

sure new winnings:

First - 3 rep

Second - 2 rep

Third 1- rep

and i wasnt getting made at you, just saying that the card broke a rule, only 1 though so its still in.

balvarine that card has kinda bad grammar, and the pic doesnt fit, but its gard to get 1 that does, i will enter it, but so far i think instinct will win, but there are a few more days, and a few reserves, so who know

OKAY my contest is now over, the only 1 who has a reserve and hasnt entered is Azmania2260, as soon as he/she enters i will judge.

Azmania2260!!! you must enter by wednsday night!! or your entry is forfit!!

godgak, you just used the same pic instinct did, only, a little differint.. so far the places are:

1) instinctmeister

2) God GAK

3) Dark Crokan80

Instinct, you are gonna win inless that last person comes out with a crazy good card, so you no youll get 2nd at least, and God Gak will at least get 3rd

yes yes, but it is still the same image, i didnt think any differint of it though because it was the same image, i just like instinctmeister's better

crni32, the contest is over, sorry i cant take your entry, and if azmania is out, then the contest winnings are final!

1) instinctmeister

2) God GAK

3) Dark Crokan80

i will give reps within minutes of posting this!

Archived