Need card maker volunteers

YCMaker

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone' date='

I'm working on transferring the card maker's uploaded images from the current server to a remote server, freeing up disk space and reducing bandwidth usage. I've written a script that will go through all your cards, and transfer the uploaded images you've saved to the new server. I need a few volunteers with a good number of uploaded images to volunteer their accounts - you won't actually have to do anything, and if everything works as it should, you won't even notice a difference. If the script doesn't work, however, there's a small chance you could lose some or all of your uploads. Post here if you're brave enough to volunteer, and you'll get 200 points out of it. Eventually, everyone will be migrated once I'm sure that the script is safe.

Thanks for your help!

[/quote']

Ill do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi YCMaker.

I'm new to Yugioh Card Maker but my friends think I'm pretty good at making cards. I have made a card that looks like me in Toon. I have also made a Dragon card with a pretty good image and ???? Attack/Defense.

Then, I made a Fusion card which is made by fusing my two first cards together.

My mum said that she would mistake them for real Yugioh Cards and my little brother (aged 6) said "Where did you get those?"

I never tild him the truth XD

Reply ASAP

TyrannosaurusX

Archived