Henrique's Cards:King Light-Under or Over Powered?

HenriqueSakura

Under or Over Powered?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Under or Over Powered?

• Under
    • Over

Henrique's Cards:

Henrique's Cards:

King Light-Under or Over Powered?

King Light-Under or Over Powered?

[align=center]Hey guys!!Here are more another card.I'm not good on OCG.Soo I need some help and

OCG fix are welcome here.[/align]

[align=center]

286926s.jpg

Pic Credits:Google Search

[spoiler=CARD LORE]Increase this card's DEF by 500 for each LIGHT Monster on the field. Decrease this card's DEF by 500 for each DARK Monster on the field. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard you can remove 3 DARK Monster Cards from play to Special Summon this card face down in Defense Position.

[/align]

[align=center]Special Thanks to:

Fay D. Flourite and Nox Piscis for OCG help =D!![/align]

[align=center]

Thanks for see my card and plz rate.Byeee ^-^!![/align]

A few OCG ^^' but great card and nice picture

"Increase this card DEF by 500 for each LIGHT Monster on the field.Decrease this card DEF by 500 for each DARK Monster on the field. When this card is destroyed and sen to the Graveyard you can remove 3 DARK Monster Cards from play to Special Summon this card faced-down in Defense Position." You dont really need the last part "On the field"

Overall: Nice Effect, Few OCG, Ok Pic=8.5/10

Fay D, OCG means grammar too.

"Increase this card's DEF by 500 for each LIGHT Monster on the field. Decrease this card's DEF by 500 for each DARK Monster on the field. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard you can remove 3 DARK Monster Cards from play to Special Summon this card face down in Defense Position."

The only problem with this card is that it's very UP but OP at the same time. Mainly because you need Dark type monsters on the field to be able to remove them from play and it runs the risk of easily destroying the card. However, if your opponent doesn't run a LIGHT deck, then you might be in trouble.

Honestly, it just reminds me of Millennium Shield except with more defense.

I give it a 6/10.

Fay D' date=' OCG means grammar too.

"Increase this [b']card's[/b] DEF by 500 for each LIGHT Monster on the field. Decrease this card's DEF by 500 for each DARK Monster on the field. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard you can remove 3 DARK Monster Cards from play to Special Summon this card face down in Defense Position."

The only problem with this card is that it's very UP but OP at the same time. Mainly because you need Dark type monsters on the field to be able to remove them from play and it runs the risk of easily destroying the card. However, if your opponent doesn't run a LIGHT deck, then you might be in trouble.

I give it a 6/10.

Haha ^^' thank you for catching me on the Grammar half of the OCG! And you have a good point the effect is only good in certain situations. This is a very risky card.

Fay D' date=' OCG means grammar too.

"Increase this [b']card's[/b] DEF by 500 for each LIGHT Monster on the field. Decrease this card's DEF by 500 for each DARK Monster on the field. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard you can remove 3 DARK Monster Cards from play to Special Summon this card face down in Defense Position."

I give it a 6/10.

Haha ^^' thank you for catching me on the Grammar half of the OCG! And you have a good point the effect is only good in certain situations. This is a very risky card.

[align=center]No problem.

However, This card could have some amazing uses.

Example:

Enemy Field: Uria, Lord of Searing Flames. 3000/3000

Your Field: King's Light & Four other light monsters, let's assume they all have under 3000 Attack and no effects.

King's Light would get 500 to start because he is a light monster, then 2000 from the others, making 5500 defense.

Activate Sword and Shield, then he has 5500 Attack. Then switch him to Attack mode and attack Uria for 2500 Points of Battle Damage.

I can almost see an OTK with this card. . [/align]

i was just thinking that if the opponent uses stop defense on it...then they have a direct attck

Yes well thats where having a spell such as Shield & Sword comes in handy ^^ or a trap like Magic Jammer. And also a great combination is Ring of Magnetism. Since ROM decreases the DEF by 500 if you play more Light monsters it will increase the defense even more and your opponent wont be able to attack anything else and it will do massive damage.

Pretty much sucks... But has good DEF & Pics... 6/10

Pose that as a true or false question and the answer is false ^^ This is a great card. You just dont have the imagination. Haha

well

he is a new member

^-^

Bad or good comment

i just want to make the card more better

and thanks for help with the OCG

Pretty much sucks... But has good DEF & Pics... 6/10

Pose that as a true or false question and the answer is false ^^ This is a great card. You just dont have the imagination. Haha

well

he is a new member

^-^

Bad or good comment

i just want to make the card more better

and thanks for help with the OCG

Haha alright ^^ and no problem

Archived