My first cards...I hope thay are OK?

Steriaca

Well, here are my cards...

Number one is the Gravity Defing Fiend, which gives ALL fiend-type monsters the ability to ignore Gravity Bind as long as he is on the field. The other is the D.D. Empier, who has the semi-Thunder Giant ability to remove oponent's monsters from the game by discarding a card. Forcently for eveyone, D.D. Empier needs two tributes to summon.

Drat...it won't let me upload what I created...which is OK, since I have no artwork for theas cards anyways. So here thay are, in text format. I'll also add in the Lightbending Fiend, for good meser.

Name: Gravity Defing Fiend.

Element: Dark

Level Stars: 6

Type: Fiend/Effect

Set Number: DIMM-EN000

Rarity: Secret

Text: As long as this card is on the field, all Fiend-type monsters can ignore the effects of the trap card "Gravity Bind"

ATK: 1800

DEF: 1600

Game Coad: Not Real

Name: D.D. Empier

Element: Light

Level Stars: 10

Type: Warrior/Effect

Set Number: DIMM-EN001

Rarity: Ultra

Text: Durring Main Phase 1, you may remove one card from your hand from play to remove one face up monster card your oponent controls from play with the original ATK equal to or less than the original ATK of this monster. If you do so, this monster can not attack this phase.

ATK: 2600

DEF: 1600

Name: Lightbending Fiend

Level Stars: 7

Type: Fiend/Effect

Set Number: DIMM-ENo61

Rarity: Secret

Text: As long as this monster is on the field, all Fiend-type monsters are unafected by the effects of the spell cards "Swords Of Revealing Light" and "Swords Of Concealing Light".

ATK:2100

DEF: 1800

Thank you all. Now I shall continue with this set, which I call Dimentinal masters. Humm...I wonder if there is a way to change the format of the save from .btm to .jpg, so I can upload the cards normaly (I don't own my own computer)? Also, .jpg dosen't take as much space on a disk as .btm (as far as I can tell).

So, with no further adu, the reasion this psudo-set is called Dimentinal Masters, the D.D. cards (or, at least a few of them).

Name: D.D. Archer

Element: Fire

Level Stars: 4

Type: Warrior/Effect

Set Number: DIMM-EN002

Rarity: Common (or, prehas Short Print Common)

Text: If this card is removed from play, durring your stand by phase, your oponent takes 500 effect damage from this card.

ATK: 1000

DEF: 1000

Name: D.D. Necromancer

Type: Spellcaster/Effect

Set Number: DIMM-EN003

Rarity:Common

Text: If this card is removed from play, durring your stand by phase, you may take one card which has been removed from play and place it in it's owner's Graveyard.

Name: D.D. Healing Fairy

Element: Light

Type: Fairy/Effect

Set Number: DIMM-EN004

Rarity: Rair

Text: If this card is removed from play, durring yout stand by phase, increse your life points by 300.

Game Coad: Not Real.

Archived