Ultimate Dragon Ball z (UPDATE)

malin

This is a thread that i will be posting Dragon Ball z cards for all of your viewing Pleasure :) also note if you wish to see a specific character press CTRL+F and type in the name.

PLZ RATE /10

Cell

3-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-2.jpg

0-2.jpg

Goku

2-3.jpg

1-3.jpg

0-3.jpg

Buu

3-11.jpg

2-13.jpg

1-18.jpg

3-2.jpg This card cannot be Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending "Super Buu" and "Ultimate Gohan" on your side of the field to the Graveyard. Once pair turn you can discard your entire Hand to destroy cards on the field equal to the number of cards you discarded. This card cannot attack the turn that this card effect was activated. During each of your Stand-By Phase's place 1 Healing Counter on this card (MAX 3). If this card would be destroyed as a result of battle remove 1 Healing Counter from this card to make any battle damage to this card 0.

2-4.jpg

1-4.jpg

0-4.jpg

Guest Saboooom

Good cards, but, I think you should swap the pics in the Super Sayian 1 and 2 cards, because I believe Super Sayian 1 have more bangs than Super Sayian 2. 9/10

Just some advice: The one you call "Good Buu" is Majin Buu. As well' date=' if you're doing Buu cards, look up Evil Buu (Short, skinny, grey), Gotenks absorbed Super Buu, and Gohan absorbed Super Buu.

[/quote']

i plan to, i no nearly all the DBZ characters its just hard to find the right pics sometimes.

Not to sound rude' date=' but how is it you know most characters, but never seen/read the anime or manga?

[/quote']

ive played the video games.

UPDATE more Buu cards uploaded as far as i no thats all the Buu's so if any of you guys no some other Buu's that need doing just PM me.

Ah I forgot all about those' date=' after the tenkaichi series killed the franchise, i stopped playing, in hopes they'd finally release a Budakai 4.

As for the cards, well done, considering you don't know much about the anime and manga. When can we see a line of Vegeta cards?

[/quote']

i was planing on doing "Frieza" but if your so eager ill get to work on them :). oh and i thought the Tenkiachi game were good, yeah it droped a little afther budakai 3 but i still like them :)

Come on, hwo could you think that! They turned a wonderful strategy fighting game into a single button button masher! One button does your attacks, one does your blasts, and then you gatta fart around with two kinds of bars.

Budakai offered as close to the anime/manga as you're ganna get fighting, had many complexed combos and strategies, and a nice amount of custimization to it.

Back on track, my request was a bit biased, due to I am a Vegeta fan myself.

Come on' date=' hwo could you think that! They turned a wonderful strategy fighting game into a single button button masher! One button does your attacks, one does your blasts, and then you gatta fart around with two kinds of bars.

Budakai offered as close to the anime/manga as you're ganna get fighting, had many complexed combos and strategies, and a nice amount of custimization to it.

Back on track, my request was a bit biased, due to I am a Vegeta fan myself.

[/quote']

Jesus is my head still there *Checks* thats relief i thought you bit it off lol

Archived