Card Making Contest 13/1/07 - Plant Types

Danilus

Rules

1. Only one entry per person.

2. Entries will be based on playability, creativity and art.

3. Every card must be filled in to the standards in this forum.

The winner will be awarded with 50 points and +1 Reputation Point From Myself

Todays Theme Is: Plant Type Monsters!

The contest closes: 16th January (Contest Closed)

Happy Card Making! 8)

Heh, first entry again :D

AROOT.jpg

This card cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned to your side of the field, activate one of the following effects:

1) Switch control of this card to your opponent. During each Standby Phase this card is face-up on your side of the field, reduce the ATK and DEF of all monsters on your side of the field by 300 points permanently.

2) Place this card face-up in one of your opponent's Magic/Trap Zones. During each Standby Phase this card is in your Magic/Trap card zone, you take 500 points of direct damage to your Life Points.

3) Shuffle this card into your opponent's deck. When your opponent draws this card, he/she takes 5000 points of direct damage to his/her Life Points.

I havent seen Steven online at all, oh well.

Oh and I forgot to explain why I selected plant type monsters, this is because they dont have much in the way of support in the card game nobody uses plant types much and I think every type should have some kind of support.

To find out the last time someone posted just go to their profile and click the 'find all posts' link, then check the date of the most recent post.

I actually have a friend who uses a completely Plant deck. No Joke.

My entry is a ritual set. (Just to let you know, 'Kildorf' is a Spellcaster card I made)

Enjoy.

Archived