My Cherry Blossom Deck and some of the World Tree Cards

DingZhiLun

Ok, here it is the cherry blossom beast and one world tree card!

Name: Cherry Blossom Swordsman

Type: Warrior/Effect

Element: Light

Level: ****

Effect: when this card is destoryed in battle you can play a spell from your hand.

Atk: 1400 Def: 1100

Name: Cherry Blossom Tree

Type: Plant/Effect

Element: Earth

Level: ***

Effect: When this card is destroyed by a spell, trap, or a monster effect you can activate one of two effects:

-Remove this card to the remove card zone to inflct 200 direct damage to your opponent.

-Pay 200 LP to do 400 direct damage to your opponent.

At the end of your turn you can pay 400 LP to bring this card back.

Atk: 500 Def: 500

Name: Cherry Blossom Illousion

Type: Spell

Effect: Pay 1000 to activate. Special summon two level 4 or lower monsters from your deck that has "cherry blossom" in their name and replace their effect with "When this monster is destroyed by a spell or trap card you can inflict 200 direct damage to your opponent. This cards cannot be tributed."

Name: Tree of the Eastern, Cherry Blossom World Tree

Type: I dont know what it should be. Should it be "Plant" or "Divine"/Effect

Element: Earth

Level: ************

Effect: This card cannot be normal summone or set summon. It cannot be special summon except using the Spell Card "The Great Sakura". When this card is attacked by battle it is not destroyed. When this card is attacked you can summon one "Wild Cherry Beast Token", If you use this effect you cannot summon any other monster. You can tribute one "Wild Cherry Beast Token" to increase the atack of this monster by 500. Its Max attack points is 4000. When this card is destoryed, destroy all "Wild Cherry Baests Tokens" on the field. When this card is destoryed by a spell card, you can pay 500 LP to special summon one card from your hand that has 4 stars or lower and has "cherry blossom" in its name to the field. When this card is destroyed a trap card you can pay 500 LP to speical summon one monster from your graveyard that has 4 stars or lower and has "cherry blossom" in its name to the field. When this card is destoryed by a monster effect you can pay 500 to special summon one monster from your deck that has 4 stars or lower and has "chery blossom" in its name to the field. You are only allowed one of this card in your deck.

Atk: 0000 Def: 0000

Name: The Great Sakura

Type: Spell

Effect: You can tribute this card from the if you have 1 "Cherry Blossom Trees" and 1 "Cherry blossom magician" and 1 "Cherry blossom Swordsman" from the field to the Remove side of the field to summon 1 "Tree of the Eastern, Cherry Blossom World Tree" from your graveyard, hand, or deck.

Name: Cherry Blossom Magician

Type: Spellcaster/Effect

Element: Light

Level: *******

Effect: When this card is destoyed by a spell or trap card you can tribute one level 4 or higher monster that has "cherry blossom" in its name from your field to bring this monster back.

Atk: 2100 Def: 2500

Name: Wild Cherry Beast Token

Type: Beast/Token

Element: earth

History: This monster was once a powerful beast of the forest but years past and the other beast adapted the way of killing it. Now it is the prey and it must run. There is still a fer left though.

Atk: 200 Def: 200

Done, now my fingers are hurting for writing all this down. Hey, give me ideals of more monsters so i can finish this deck OK.

Archived