Will Smith to play Obama

Gogeta™

NOTE: If you have any political differences towards another party thats fine. Just remember to show respect at the least and if you can't do that then don't bother posting in this thread.

It's being said and has even been said by Smith himself that he will portray Barack Obama. So tell me what do you think? Before I even looked it up, I recently thought Smith as playing Obama would be fantastic. His acting is phenomenal I mean just look at his recent movies:

• Presuite of Happyness
  • Seven Pounds
  • I AM LEGEND

I excluded others because I felt these three had the most best performance by Smith. So discuss this: Is he the right pick?

hes been president for 6 months and already a movie? blah

He'd be a good obama' date=' I'm sure. What movie?

[/quote']

I think he would be an excelent Obama. I have to agree with Hunter though. 6 months and he already has a moive deal. He might be the first Black President' date=' but come on.

[/quote']

But I'll do my best to keep the political comments down' date=' as I have many. But do you know what movie? Will it be in theatres?

[/quote']

To answer everyones questions: Im sure its a self titled movie. It doesn't even have a script but people say its Smith that should do it. I don't remember but he said he might wright it himself.

Yes Obama has only been in the White house for 6 months now but once he obtains one of his major goals or his first term is up then movie should start to go into preproduction or something.

Again, keeping my political opinions out of this.

Will Smith? I actually see no resemblence between the two. Then again, thats why makeup exists.

I'll probably be the first one in line to watch the movie at my local theatre.

He'll be a decent Obama. There is some better options' date=' though.

[/quote']

I agree. I'd personally like to see Morgan Freeman. He's a favorited actor of mine.

I thought about Freeman but he just seems too old. Even with makeup you could still tell he's in his 70's.

[/quote']

I agree. I'd personally like to see Morgan Freeman. He's a favorited actor of mine.

Will Smith looks alot more like Obama than Morgan F reeman. -.-

I said I'd prefer. I didn't say he'd be a better Obama. >.>

i warned them. -.-

[/quote']

Will Smith looks alot more like Obama than Morgan F reeman. -.-

I said I'd prefer. I didn't say he'd be a better Obama. >.>

i suppose. But Will Smith would do a better job.

Archived