Wondering something

you deserved those neg reps horus, just because you dont like them doesnt mean they are unfair. thats the whole point of the rep system, if someone has a problem with what you did, then they can give you a neg rep and you have to live with it. you guys just stop whining about a couple of neg reps. ive got 28

you deserved those neg reps horus' date=' just because you dont like them doesnt mean they are unfair. thats the whole point of the rep system, if someone has a problem with what you did, then they can give you a neg rep and you have to live with it. you guys just stop whining about a couple of neg reps. ive got 28[/quote']

This is not a topic to argue the subject, this is a topic to clean up the mess people like you have caused.

I said we are not arguing the subject, and I never said it was just you, I said people Like you. I'll admit you're getting better but other people are still bieng idiotic and childish about it, now please I am trying to get an answer to a simple question so stop interupting.

Masta, please stop turning this into a topic for arguing, you're wasint my time, Horus' time, Silverboy's time and to be honest you're wasting your own time beacuase I'm afraid nothing you're saying is sinking in. Don't bother to reply to this because I'm afraid you'll just provoke more haggling which I really don't need.

Archived