Monarchs from outer space!

I've always been a fan of Monarchs, but I've never played Macro. It looked too slow to me. Well there is always 1st try:

[19] Monsters

[6] Level 5-6

[2] Caius

[2] Raiza

[1] Thestalos < No! I'll never drop him for a 3rd Cauis

[1] Kuraz

[13] Level 4 and lower

[3] Valley

[3] Survivor

[2] Scout Plane

[1] Spirit Rapist

[1] Snipe Hunter

[1] Breaker

[2] Krebons

[13] Spells

[3] D. Fissure

[2] Allure

[1] Dance Dance Revolution < D.D.R if you don't understand :P

[1] RotA

[1] B-Con

[1] Trunade

[1] MST

[1] Vortex

[2] E-Con

[8] Traps

[1] TT

[2] Roar

[2] Macro

[3] Solemn

[15] Extra

> Generic <

Any fixes would be appreciated.

I'd like to see some Krebons here.

-1 E-Con

-1 Cydra

+2 Krebons

2 E-Con should be enough, and Cydra isn't good in Macro because you'll nearly always have Survivor or Scout on the field. Krebons provides decent stall, especially against the most recent meta threat (Blackwings) and allows for easy access Goyo with Survivor, and while the lv8 Synchros aren't as effective with Macro, it's good to have the option.

I run one as my back up, and yes it is a fairly slow deck, but when every thing is set up it works. Krebons would be nice in here, but I prefer to summon Iron Chain Dragon over Goyo in marco, also add a Nazi Commander because DSF and Survivor make sweet love to each other, so maybe neg Sinpe for it

I'd like to see some Krebons here.

-1 E-Con

-1 Cydra

+2 Krebons

2 E-Con should be enough' date=' and Cydra isn't good in Macro because you'll nearly always have Survivor or Scout on the field. Krebons provides decent stall, especially against the most recent meta threat (Blackwings) and allows for easy access Goyo with Survivor, and while the lv8 Synchros aren't as effective with Macro, it's good to have the option.

[/quote']

You really hate Blackwings :D

I run one as my back up' date=' and yes it is a fairly slow deck, but when every thing is set up it works. Krebons would be nice in here, but I prefer to summon Iron Chain Dragon over Goyo in marco, also add a Nazi Commander because DSF and Survivor make sweet love to each other, so maybe neg Sinpe for it

[/quote']

Ok so

-CyDra

-1 E-con

+1 Krebons

+1 Nazi

Needs moar scout imo.

2 Scout is enough. I played with 3 and I always had one sitting in my hand.

Bring

Us

More

Pie!!!!

DSF wasn't that great so the Nazis are useless.

- 1 Nazi

+ 1 Kreb

And I want to tech 1 Kuraz for more draw power. Any ideas what to take out?

Drop a Thestalos.

Gale maybe?

I should ignore the fact that thesty is my favourite. I'll test

-1 Testy

+1 Kuraz

And I am not sure about gale. I tested the build with one nazi and it didn't work too well, but gale is good by himself so I'll test

-1 Kreb

+1 Gale

to see if it works.

i like this deck. monarch decks are fun to run. but ive been outta the game scene for a bit.

what exactly does a generic extra deck look like??? ppl keep saying it but i really dont know :/

It contains synchros that can be summoned with Any Tuner and non-tuner. Also it sometimes conains fusions that do not require Poly and can be summoned by taking your opponents monsters.

Archived