Goran Akuto's "Saga 100" series cards

Goran Akuto

okay, first off I would like to say that I don't have any pics for any of these cards, if I did I would have put this topic in the Realistic section. I tried my best to make about half of these cards difficult to summon to try to balance out how powerful they are.

Sorry that I was unable to show a full picture on here, Tinypic.com isn't working propertly for me for some reason.

This is the first 7 cards of my series

ALL of them are WAY too overpowered. Manage both their ATK/DEF and effects. Until then' date=' I cannot properly rate them.

[/quote']

hmm...it seemed fine to me sinse each stage is is even more difficult to summon than the next, possibly doubled. my reason for setting them up like it is, is because the 5 stages for the card Goran Akooto can be easily destroyed by an opponents monster effect such as Man-Eater Bug or a even simple magic and trap cards such as Dark Hole or Trap Hole. so I made sure that its great power had great a great weakness and difficulty to summon(including when it's spell counters can be destroyed by an attack, which is also a cause of probably one of the most difficult summoning I've ever heard of unless you know another please tell) so I kind of set it up to be almost impossible to summon any of the next stages and either as hard or more difficult to summon the last stage including how nearly impossible it is to summon Socrad(in my oppinion they are more difficult than the three Egyptian Gods yet less powerful when those three are combined in which all three of them separately are over powering as well). my apologies if I'm coming off rude I honestly don't want to come off that way, just stating some things that you may not have noticed weakness and summon difficulty wise is all just incase you know? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I'm just saying. please let me know your oppinion of my reason

Sinse you told me how difficult it was for you to read the cards properly which I completely understand sinse they are written so small(may need to fix up your discription to card setting but thats my oppinion) I have taken the liberty to post my card info down below so you can read clearly. I understand that Obelisk isn't all too powerful on his own sinse he can take the attack points of two monsters at a time once per turn(at least I think that is), but Slypher and Ra are quite power hungry sinse Ra can drain your life points to 1 and all those points go into its ATK power while Slypher is also dangerous with its power of 1000 points every card in your hand, and more so with the combo of Infinate Cards. Anyway, without further adue, my monster card info.

Goran Akooto:

Durring each of your Standby Phases, put 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 2). When an opposing card attacks this card with higher ATK than this card, the Spell Counter is destroyed instead, damage calculation applies. This card can destroy 1 monster durring your Main Phase. If 2 Spell Counters are on this card, you can Tribute this card and 1 "Eye's of the Future" Spell Card to Special Summon 1 "Goran Akooto-Seer of the Future Stage1" to the field.

Goran Akooto-Seer of the Future Stage1:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "Goran Akooto". This card has all the effects of the privious stage. Durring each of your Standby Phases, put 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 3). This card can destroy 1 more Spell/Trap Card durring your Main Phase (2 Spells/Traps). If 3 Spell Counters are on this card, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Goran Akooto-Seer of the Future Stage2" to the field.

Goran Akooto-Seer of the Future Stage2:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "Goran Akooto-Seer of the Future Stage1". This card has all the effects of the privious stages. Durring each of your Standby Phases, put 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 4). This card can destroy 1 more Spell/Trap Card durring your Main Phase (3 Spells/Trapss). If 4 Spell Counters are on this card, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Goran Akooto-Seer of the Future Stage3" to the field.

Goran Akooto-Seer of the Future Stage3:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "Goran Akooto-Seer of the Future Stage1". This card has all the effects of the privious stages. Durring each of your Standby Phases, put 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 5). This card can 1 more monster destroy 1 more Spell/Trap Card durring your Main Phase (2 Monsters, 4 Spells/Traps). If 5 Spell Counters are on this card, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Goran Akooto-Seer of the Future Divine Stage" to the field.

Goran Akooto-Seer of the Future Divine Stage:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "Goran Akooto-Seer of the Future Stage3". This card has all the effects of the privious stages. Durring each of your Standby Phases, put 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 5). This card can destroy 1 more Spell/Trap Card durring your every two Main Phases (2 Monsters, 5 Spells/Traps). In addition, this card can attack twice per turn.

Socrad Akooto-Legendary Hero of Saga:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card connot be Special Summoned unless "Goran Akooto-Seer of the Future Divine Stage" is on the field. Durring each of your Main Phases, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 1000. This card can also Negate all harmful Magic/Trap Cards. In addition, all monsters with "Akooto" in its card name will not be affected be harmful Magic/Trap Cards as long as this card remains on the field.

(Metaman, sinse its obvious that you didn't read, I said there isn't going to be pictures on the cards. Open your mind more.)

Archived