Need Deck Help!!!

PikMan

I redid my deck a bit, but according to you experts, it would still suck. I need somebody to look over it, take out the bad cards and suggest good cards to fill the void. But remember, this is what I want it to be: 20 monsters, 10 Spells, 10 Traps. And don't worry about the ban list- I never go to tournaments anyway. Here's the deck as of now:

Monsters:

X-Head Cannon

Y-Dragon Head

Z-Metal Tank

Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Summoned Skull

Millenium Scorpion

Dark Magician

Blazing Inpachi

Buster Blader

7 Colored Fish

Armed Dragon LV5

Zure, Knight of the Dark World

Labyrinth Wall

Skilled Dark Magician

Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke

Ancient Gear Golem

Dark Blade

Sea Serpent Warrior of Darkness

Battle Footballer

Man-Eater Bug

Spells:

Dark Hole

Dian Keto the Cure Master

Monster Reborn

Horn of the Unicorn

Axe of Despair

Heavy Storm

Black Pendant

Pot of Greed

Swords of Revealing Light

Pot of Avarice

Traps:

Bottomless Trap Hole

Time Seal

Ultimate Offering

Micro Ray

Enchanted Javelin

Sakuretsu Armor

Ring of Destruction

Draining Shield

Shadow Spell

Karma Cut

Extra Deck:

XYZ-Dragon Cannon

Please help me!

Dear god, you fail!

Completly Random, has no theme!

Just because the anime characters run S*!T decks, doesn't mean the meta game has to be scarred by this abomination.

Advice: (So you cant neg me for not helping)

*Buy a new structure deck, and work on it, my Zombie World deck is a modified Zombie World Structure Deck. But seriously, scrap this abomination from the earth, have a ritual burning if need be, just destroy it.

Dear god' date=' you fail!

Completly Random, has no theme!

Just because the anime characters run S*!T decks, doesn't mean the meta game has to be scarred by this abomination.[/b']

Advice: (So you cant neg me for not helping)

*Buy a new structure deck, and work on it, my Zombie World deck is a modified Zombie World Structure Deck. But seriously, scrap this abomination from the earth, have a ritual burning if need be, just destroy it.

if you don't want people neg you why the unnecesary bolded part...>.<

Pikman: I know you are new on this so I'll go easy with you...

Try if possible of now using each monster you come across with..Read many cards and its effects before you attemp to build a deck try With the Structure idea coz it is easy to build something if you have a base to start with. Then read the Ban list topic..it will tell you which cards you can use and which don't...and easy way to come with deck ideas is playing games, and getting deck recipes...after you learn a little more then try sytating to build a deck..also take care of your card pool get additional copies of the most useful cards, normally 1 of eachs decks don't really work...That should help you more than insult and aggresive comments...anything you don't know or don't understand just remit to stickied threads which have all the information you need and don't doubt to ask others about strategies...and dek building in this site not all but many people can help you.

Archived