Look at these cards

daltonman5

bad grammar

try to have some originality, instead of just increase ATK by 300

every:each

fire:FIRE

water:WATER

atk: ATK

Every fire type monster on the field gains 300 atk: As long as this card is face up on the field, increase the ATK of each FIRE monsters by 300 ATK. (FIRE, WATER, WIND, etc. are attributes, not types.)

Fire Dragon/Earth Dragon/Water Dragon: "Fire Dragon" + "Earth Dragon" + "Water Dragon"

Dragons are overused' date=' and just uncreative. Warriors, for example, are almost underused and are creative if you make it right.

[/quote']

I object.

Dragons are interesting. These dragons are interesting. 7/10

Dragons are overused' date=' and just uncreative. Warriors, for example, are almost underused and are creative if you make it right.

[/quote']

I object.

I object.

Dragons are way overused here, and I'm getting sick of seeing them. A lot of pics are overused by members here.

[/quote']

I object.

I object.

Dragons are way overused here, and I'm getting sick of seeing them. A lot of pics are overused by members here.

I agree with Junk, I see dragon cards be made and posted all the time. The most typr overused is Dragons and the most underused is fiend.

Archived