~Divine Alliance~[6]

koramore

I decided to start a new Realistic Card Set. I making this Set purely on an Alliance a Divine Alliance which uses Team Work and techniques to defeat the enemy quickly. Enjoy, rate, comment, and tell me of errors.

I decided to start a new Realistic Card Set. I making this Set purely on an Alliance a Divine Alliance which uses Team Work and techniques to defeat the enemy quickly. Enjoy, rate, comment, and tell me of errors.

[align=center]Divine Alliance - Justifier of Light

153876d.jpg

Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Level 5 or lower monster in your Graveyard to pick up the top 4 cards of your Deck and place them back in any order. You can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to negate the Summon of a monster. If 1 of the cards sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect was a Level 4 or lower "Divine Alliance" monster, add it to your hand instead.[/align]

[align=center]Divine Alliance - Twister Feather Guard

153876l.jpg

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, draw 1 card from your Deck. If the card drawn is a "Divine Alliance" monster, increase the ATK of all "Divine Alliance" monsters you control by 400 until the end of your next turn. You can discard this card to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount of "Divine Alliance" monsters you control x 200.[/align]

[align=center]Divine Alliance - The Blind Shaman

153876j.jpg

Each time a monster is destroyed by battle, you can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to Special Summon the destroyed monster to 1 unoccupied Card Zone on the field. This card gains 100 ATK for each monster that was Special Summoned by this card's effect. When this card is destroyed by battle, return it to the bottom of your Deck and send all monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect to the Graveyard.[/align]

[align=center]Divine Alliance - The Blazing Warlock

153876v.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount of "Divine Alliance" monsters you control x 500. If you inflicted 1500 or more damage with this card's effect, your opponent must skip his/her next Draw Phase. You can remove this card from play to Special Summon 1 "Divine Alliance" monster from your hand to the field in face-up Defense Position.[/align]

[align=center]Divine Alliance - Coliseum Champion

153876f.jpg

When this card is selected as an attack target by an opponent's monster, you can discard 1 "Divine Alliance" monster to negate the attack and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the attacking monster's original ATK. If this card is selected as a target of an opponent's card effect, you can remove this card from play to switch the ATK & DEF of all monsters on the field until the end of this turn.[/align]

[align=center]Divine Alliance - Seeker of Truth

153876d.jpg

Once per turn, you can increase or decrease this card's Level by 1. This card's Level can only reach 6. If this card's Level is 5 or higher, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters with an ATK of 1500 or higher. If this card's Level is 1, it cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally). When this card is used for a Synchro Summon of a "Divine Alliance" monster, return it to the bottom of your Deck.[/align]

It is OP koramore, make it a Level 7 and this part "You can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to negate the Summon of a monster." to "You can send (2,3,5..) cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard to negate the Summon of a monster.

Archived