"Doomed Fighters"

K3fka

These are my first cards. I'm sure there are some OCG errors and I know the pictures' backgrounds being blank is unrealistic, but don't freak out about that; just focus on the cards themselves.

[spoiler=Doomed Servant]doomedservant.jpg

This servant loyally tends to his master no matter what the situation.

[spoiler=Doomed Soldier]doomedsoldier.jpg

When this monster attacks a LIGHT monster, the LIGHT monster is automatically destroyed without damage calculation and this monster may attack again. when this monster is attacked by a LIGHT monster, it is automatically destroyed without damage calculation.

[spoiler=Doomed Scarecrow]doomedscarecrow.jpg

When this monster is summoned, all Winged-Beast type monsters on the field are sent to the graveyard.

[spoiler=Doomed Clown]doomedclown.jpg

A clown that was sentenced to death because of its sick sense of humor.

[spoiler=Doomed Clown #2]doomedclown2.jpg

FLIP: Special Summon one "Doomed Clown" from your hand to the field without tributing any monsters.

[spoiler=Doomed Monster]doomedmonster.jpg

When you summon this monster, you may Special Summon up to two more "Doomed Monster" cards from your deck or hand to the field.

[spoiler=Doomed Mummy]doomedmummy.jpg

This mummy traps enemies with her bandages before destroying them.

[spoiler=Doomed Joker]doomedjoker.jpg

As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, whenever your opponent declares battle on another monster, this monster's ATK and DEF change to equal the ATK and DEF of the targeted monster and it is chosen as the new target of the attack. This monster cannot be selected as the target when your opponent declares battle.

[spoiler=Doomed Summoner]doomedsummoner.jpg

When you summon this monster, you may pay 500 LP to Special Summon a monster card whose name begins with "Doomed" to the field. This monster is then treated as an equip card, equipped to the Special Summoned monster. If this card is destroyed, the equipped monster is sent to the graveyard. If the equipped monster is destroyed, this monster is sent to the graveyard.

[spoiler=Doomed Champion]doomedchampion.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned. It cannot be Special Summoned except by offering two monsters whose names begin with "Doomed" as a tribute. When this monster is summoned, its ATK increases by 400. Each turn after this monster is summoned, its ATK decreases by 100.

[spoiler=Doomed Puppet]doomedpuppet.jpg

A puppet brought to life by dark forces. It seeks to find its true purpose.

[spoiler=Doomed Goblin]doomedgoblin.jpg

When this monster is summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or less monster from your hand to the field.

[spoiler=Doomed Robo]doomedrobo.jpg

"Doomed Goblin" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

[spoiler=Doomed Master]doomedmaster.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned. It cannot be Special Summoned except by offering three monsters whose names begin with "Doomed" as a tribute. When this monster is summoned, you can Special Summon one "Doomed Servant" monster from your deck to the field. You can also pay 1500 LP to Special Summon two monsters whose names begin with "Doomed" from your Graveyard to the field.

Please tell me what you think, but don't be too harsh. After all, it's my first set.

Archived