{.:LEGEND:.} Panther Warrior Captain

Bull3tM0nk3y

[align=center]

Org.

PantherWarriorCT2-EN-ScR-LE.png

My Card:

Image Credit

168497h.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Panther Warrior" you control. This card gains 400 DEF for every non-EARTH monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to toss a coin: Heads: Destroy all other EARTH monsters on the field. Tails: Destroy this card. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.

Rate, Fix

[/align]

Nice. You need to change "This card can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing 1 monster with: "Panther Warrior" on your side of the field." to "This card can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing 1 "Panther Warrior" on your side of the field."

Still, 8/10.

Aiku, OCG correction!

Aiku: Oh yeah!

Fixe:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing 1 "Panther Warrior" monster on your side of the field. This card gains 400 DEF for every non-EARTH monsters on your opponent's side of the field. Once per turn, you can toss a coin. ●Heads: Destroy all EARTH monsters on the field, except this card. ●Tails: Destroy this card.

I think that's how it goes, but for the dots I just add it for this correction.

Effect: The effect is kinda strange. Usually you play a monster, because it's effect can tribuate to make the Deck stronger. But this toss coin is almost like it's killing your own deck. BUt my little finger is telling me that this card is somekind of anti-Rock and Beast-type. That's your call.

Image: Honestly, I didn't even know what was the image. It's not a panther, it look like a monkey with an armor, but the art is good.

Overall: 6.4/10

OCG FIX:

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster with "Panther Warrior" in its name you control. This card gains 400 DEF for every non-EARTH monster on your opponent's side of the field. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to activate the following effect: Toss a coin, if HEADS: Destroy all EARTH monsters on the field except this card. If TAILS: Destroy this card.

Nice Card, but I still don't really really like it. I just like it.

8.5/10

Gosh, I'll finally fix it for realz.

In line 2, change it back to "with 'Panther Warrior' in it's name" if you make more Panther Warrior cards.

FIX:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Panther Warrior" you control. This card gains 400 DEF for every non-EARTH monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to toss a coin: • Heads: Destroy all other EARTH monsters on the field. • Tails: Destroy this card.

The end was a little guess, but I'm 98% positive I'm correct.

This card's optional effect is really underpowered. Why would you want to Tribute a monster for an effect in which both possibilities are bad for the controller?

Change "can" to "must". That would make much more sense. ^^

The Set ID's also unrealistic. 4 character prefix, then for the suffix use "EN" and 3 additional characters.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Panther Warrior" you control. This card gains 400 DEF for every each non-EARTH monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to toss a coin. If the result is Heads destroy all other EARTH monsters on the field. If the result is Heads, destroy this card. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.

Kinda interesting. If you can lower the ATK gaining to 300 or 250, it would be better.

I like the idea though.

9/10

Archived