Terminator Salvation

abovelife

• 2 weeks later...

oh that's easy.

Haven't you noticed that a main purpose in T4 was to protect Kyle Reese because if he dies, John wouldn't exist?

To a very small degree, this is merely shifting the target from the first 3 films to this one.

If T5 still has Kyle on the hit list, then the concept could get old again

oh that's easy.

Haven't you noticed that a main purpose in T4 was to protect Kyle Reese because if he dies' date=' John wouldn't exist?

To a very small degree, this is merely shifting the target from the first 3 films to this one.

If T5 still has Kyle on the hit list, then the concept could get old again

[/quote']

oh yea ...............dont laugh at me but ive only seen the new terminator i havent had time to see the otheres

I love the movie' date=' seen them all but T2, why can't I find it on youtube? I just like the way how Skynet just can't be stopped and the T-800 just keeps coming back =D

[/quote']

If you actually compared the first 3 terminator films with this one you'd know that the T-800 is now much stronger than it was previously.

I love the movie' date=' seen them all but T2, why can't I find it on youtube? I just like the way how Skynet just can't be stopped and the T-800 just keeps coming back =D

[/quote']

If you actually compared the first 3 terminator films with this one you'd know that the T-800 is now much stronger than it was previously.

I know, I can tell because on Salvation, it moves alot faster while on 1 it could bearly move.

it's more than just that.

If you recall in T3, the T-800 was considered obselete compared to the T-X

In that film, even the T-X was forced to stumble backwards when hit by a 40mm grenade launcher.

But in Salvation when John fought the first T-800 (which I prefer calling the Governator), a direct blow from the grenade launcher only blow off its skin, it did not stumble

it's more than just that.

If you recall in T3' date=' the T-800 was considered obselete compared to the T-X

In that film, even the T-X was forced to stumble backwards when hit by a 40mm grenade launcher.

But in Salvation when John fought the first T-800 (which I prefer calling the Governator), a direct blow from the grenade launcher only blow off its skin, it did not stumble

[/quote']

Yes, also on T-1, T-2 and T-3, the Terminator's skin get's 'ripped' off by bullets, sure it grows back but on Terminator Salvation, when John shoots the T-800, it just reflects of it's skin, do you think this is supposed to happen?

Archived