The Rep And Points System

Nukyasu

Here, i will teach you all there is to know about reps and points ( i think)

Points are things that you earn by posting and members donating them to you

HOW TO DONATE THEM

Pointsystem.jpg

Pointsystem2.jpg

Pointsystem3.jpg

Pointsystem4.jpg

Points are given out when people do something nice for you or you buy something at someones shop. Points arent as vluable as Reps but are a big part in this site. people said they can go on without reaps and points but i say keep them and move on. just because you dont want the least points doesnt matter but they will just keep winging.

Points are useful so you can ask people to do something or go to someones shop. Its nice to have atleast 100 points and you can get points buy posting topics.

This thread is going to teach you everything you need to know about the Reputation, or "Rep", system. First, let's start of by finding out what reps (reputataion points) are....

Positive rep = 1+ rep

Negative rep = 1- rep

Neutral rep = 0 rep (it not a bad or good rep, and doesnt effect your reputation number like the others do.)

Those are the only types of reps there are, now to explain their purpose:

The positive reps are good reps, you can give them to someone for various reasons, like if they are friendly, win a contest, etc.

Negative reps are bad reps, you can give them to someone only if they are mean to you, if they spam alot, etc.

Neutral reps aren't good or bad, you can give them to someone if they do something good or bad that doesn't deserve one of the other types of reps above. If you get a neutral rep with threat that "next time it will be a neg rep", watch out!

HOW TO GIVE REPS

1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

AND YOUR DONE

Reps are valuable as they are hard to earn and don’t just give them out to anyone. Only give them out if a shop asks or if they do a massive favor for you. I say a rep is worth 20 points so if something in your shop costs 20 points write 20 points/1 rep/5 points and 1 rep. Also, reps can only be giving out of good use or you might be banned

Archived