LilJuice09

sora.png

donaldduck.png

goofym.png

riku.png

drivegauge.png

soravalorformu.png

"Sora" + "Goofy"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by sending "Sora" equipped with "Drive Gauge" (you must have at least 3 Drive Counters on the monster equipped with that card) and "Goofy" to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card's name is treated as "Sora". This card cannot be equipped with "Drive Gauge". This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this card attacks its 6th time during Battle Phase, return this card to the Fusion Deck during End Phase. You can Special Summon the Fusion Material Monsters used to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during End Phase.

sorawisdomform.png

"Sora" + "Donald Duck"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by sending "Sora" equipped with "Drive Gauge" (you must have at least 3 Drive Counters on the monster equipped with that card) and "Donald Duck" to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card's name is treated as "Sora". This card cannot be equipped with "Drive Gauge". Once per turn, you can destroy up to 2 Spell or Trap Cards on the field. If you choose to destroy 2 Spell or Trap Cards instead of 1, this card cannot attack during the turn you activated this effect. If this card attacks its 6th time during Battle Phase, return this card to the Fusion Deck during End Phase. You can Special Summon the Fusion Material Monsters used to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during End Phase.

soramasterformg.png

"Sora" + "Donald Duck" + "Goofy"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by sending "Sora" equipped with "Drive Gauge", (you must have at least 4 Drive Counters on the monster equipped with that card) "Donald Duck", and "Goofy" to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card's name is treated as "Sora". This card cannot be equipped with "Drive Gauge". Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

● This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

● If this card is in Attack Position at the beginning of your Battle Phase, first, you can and must attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each with this card.

If this card attacks its 5th time during Battle Phase, return this card to the Fusion Deck during End Phase. You can Special Summon the Fusion Material Monsters used to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during End Phase.

sorafinalform.png

"Sora" + "Donald Duck" + "Goofy"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by sending "Sora" equipped with "Drive Gauge", (you must have 5 Drive Counters on the monster equipped with that card) "Donald Duck", and "Goofy" to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card's name is treated as "Sora". This card cannot be equipped with "Drive Gauge". Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

● This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

● You can destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field. This monster cannot attack during the turn this effect is activated. You can only use this effect once per Duel.

● Randomly select 2 cards from your opponent's hand and discard them to the Graveyard.

If this card attacks its 4th time during Battle Phase, return this card to the Fusion Deck during End Phase. You can Special Summon the Fusion Material Monsters used to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during End Phase.

I apologize for the pictures on the cards as I couldn't find any good ones or draw good pictures on the computer myself. I recommended someone can give me a link(s) to good artwork. I accept constructive critique and advice but I don't accept insults. More cards coming soon!

Archived