Insect Judger, Xochi

Phanax Leminer

Her effect is looooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggg...

I was wondering if her effect was too powerful or underpowered and if the OCG is correct? Please tell me to fixe my errors. Also remeber that it's a INSECT CARD, which means that her main objectif is to swarm my field, just like zombies! DX

Enjoy. ^w^

[align=center]Insect Judger, Xochi

79968.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy all face-up Insect-Type monsters you control, except this card. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Xochi's Token" (Insect-Type/WIND/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 1000) in Defense Position. Increase this card's ATK by 400 for each "Xochi's Token" you control. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can Tribute 1 "Xochi's Token" you control to negate that card's effect, and destroy it.

[/align]

Image credit:

ProdigyBombay, deviantart.com

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is (remove succesfully part) Tribute Summoned, destroy all face-up Insect-Type monsters you control, except this card. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Xochi's Token" (Insect-Type/WIND/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 1000) in Defense Position. Increase this card's ATK by 400 for each "Xochi's Token" you control. If this card would be destroyed by a card(remove "'s) effect, you can Tribute 1 "Xochi's Token" you control to negate that card's effect, and destroy it. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, destroy all face-up "Xochi's Tokens" on the field. Then you can Special Summon Insect-Type monsters from your hand, up to the same number of "Xochi's Tokens" destroyed by this effect.

^ * FIXED * ^

Cool effect but name doesnt suit pic. I thought that the pic was a massive spider or something lol. Bit of a letdown but oh well. Decent card.

8.5 / 10

Yeah' date=' but massive spider monster image aren't good enough for me. They are either to realistic or too "kiddy" draw or too overused. Also, it's base on a Goddess that can control insects, but I forgot from which legend.TmT Life sometimes is a pain in the back. But hey! You gave me 8.5/10, Thank you![/color']

Archived