Help please, Female deck, Dark Valkyria. 40 Card TL

Hey all, Im not used to some of the latter packs that came out or the 5D series. Trying to build a deck around Dark Valkyria. Reason is, FINALLY Yugioh made the card I relate to. (Female gamer here)

http://www.darkmystics.com/images/mysticlight.jpg

As you can see.. why I love it. So I am trying to build a Deck for a Mystic Theme. =) Woman, magic casting, etc. I have a couple cards in my head I know I will use, will update post as I think about it. (At work right now)

Im not sure what base set I should go with, Im partial to Harpies and Toons tho. =) So tempted to make a Harpie/Spell caster deck. So if anyone would like to advise what type of deck may work for say a toon/spellcaster or harpy/spellcaster deck would be nice. (I do have alot of cards including the ones in the books, Glad I have Harpys pet dragon heh)

Looking to make it a 40 card deck, Tourna legal. 40 cards only cause with sleeves, it fits in the GX duel disk perfectly. ;)

Monsters:

3x Dark Valkyria

2 or 3x Gemini Elf

Princess Curran

Princess Pikeru

2x White Magician Pikeru

Magic:

Delta Attacker (Tho not vital, I wanna crush people when I get all 3 out hehe.)

Wave Motion Cannon

Lightning Vortex

Heavy storm

Monster Reborn

Axe of Despair

2x Trial of the Princesses

Yami

Traps:

Magic Cylinder

Mirror Force

Dust Tornado

Sakuretsu Armor

-----------

If I go harpy route, Id have all 3 Harpie ladies, Harpy lady sisters, harpy pet dragon, the field card and so.

Toon route, Toon dark magician girl, the toon world, the other various toon spells, and other toons tossed in. Toon Gemini Elf for sure.

I used to love my deck eliminator style deck.. before spirit of the exchange got banned ; ;

(Later note.. still at work and damn the ideas keep pouring in my head, but as you can see, Im trying to go with the Twin or matching style route in the deck. =))

Anyways Ill bbl to study more on this and await anyones helpful input. =)

Looking to make it a 40 card deck' date=' Tourna legal. 40 cards only cause with sleeves, it fits in the GX duel disk perfectly. ;)

Monsters:

3x Dark Valkyria

2 or 3x Gemini Elf

Princess Curran

Princess Pikeru

2x White Magician Pikeru

Magic:

Delta Attacker (Tho not vital, I wanna crush people when I get all 3 out hehe.)

Wave Motion Cannon

Lightning Vortex

Heavy storm

Monster Reborn

Axe of Despair

2x Trial of the Princesses

Yami

Traps:

Magic Cylinder

Mirror Force

Dust Tornado

Sakuretsu Armor

[/quote']

Alright first I would like to say this as kindly as possible...It's not so great...

First your deck doesn't seem to have...well much of a win condition...or much to it...I guess I would suggest scrapping this and playing lightsworn(when I thought about it they're mostly female)...good thing is they fit you requirement as they have a good amount of spellcasters and they are actualy one of the top deck types right now...

Oh and off-topic: Welcome to the flamming hell that is YCM...

Oh I am sure "flames" happen, however, Im not here to say OMG Im more leet, Im here for the proper guidance but same time be able to have fun with a deck too. =D Lightsworn eh? Could be ok. Heavy storm having a guy on it? Oh wait, he got blown away by the wraith of a female. =p

Alot of these cards I used against my friends and pissed them off heh. I dont expect to be pro in a tournament, but we do agree to have our decks be legal. =)

So if I went lightsworn, how could I tie some of this stuff into it you think? =)

Also thanks for the welcome. =)

I also play the TCG 2009 on DS if anyone wants my friend code.. which I SHOULD put in my sig come to think about it... (People do play that too here right? I like the RL version but DS is awesome for testing decks and playing on the fly vs random ppl)

Oh I am sure "flames" happen' date=' however, Im not here to say OMG Im more leet, Im here for the proper guidance but same time be able to have fun with a deck too. =D Lightsworn eh? Could be ok. Heavy storm having a guy on it? Oh wait, he got blown away by the wraith of a female. =p

Alot of these cards I used against my friends and pissed them off heh. I dont expect to be pro in a tournament, but we do agree to have our decks be legal. =)

So if I went lightsworn, how could I tie some of this stuff into it you think? =)

Also thanks for the welcome. =)

I also play the TCG 2009 on DS if anyone wants my friend code.. which I SHOULD put in my sig come to think about it... (People do play that too here right? I like the RL version but DS is awesome for testing decks and playing on the fly vs random ppl)

[/quote']

Well as far as what to play from your stuff you already have...I guess Dark Valkeria would be Ok as filler...other then that I would look at some of the lightsworn builds others have made, I could send you mine over PM...oh and there's always Rose, Warrior of Revenge for useful female cards...hurm

Alot of people here play the DS games and as soon as I get a DS again I will be amongst them...mwahahahahahahahaha...*insert twirling of handle bar mustache*

So yeah I guess it's nice to see that some people don't always go overboard with winning and a little bit more fun with the game...I would suggest reading some of the TCG articles, there stickied...

Yea I love having fun with my decks. If I wanna go for the kill, I go with my tech deck. Too bad cyber stein is banned.. Used to love to bring out cyber end dragon at the 1st turn. Machine decks are fun. Heh. But yea send over PM, Ill see what I can build, I have alot of cards, but chances are Ill have to order a couple of them.

Archived