Demonic Hell set (please rate)

Glow_handed

hi this is the demonic hell set ,its unfinished but its enough.

Heres the Booster Pack:

demonichell.png

Death demon

315327.jpg

If this card is the only monster on your side of the field, this card can attack all monsters on your opponents side of the filed.

Demon Tiger

315327z.jpg

If this card is destroyed as result of battle, your opponent losses 300 lifepoints for each monster on his/her side of the field.

Demonsaurus

315327b.jpg

If this card destroyes a monster it is removed from play , For each monster removed from play your opponent discards the number of them.

Demon prince

315327.jpg

the owner of this card card can change the battle position of 1 monster each turn.

Demon prince-Last stand

315327.jpg

This card cannot be normally summoned,set.only special summoned if a "Demon prince" is sent to the graveyard,summon this card from your hand or graveyard.This card isn't efffected by any Spell Trap cards.

Demon knight

315327.jpg

When this card is used to Synchro summon "Avenging demon knight" it is not sent to the Graveyard.

Avenging demon knight

315327.jpg

"Demon knight" + " 1 or more Non-tuner monsters". this cards ATK and DEF points are equal to the number of the monsters levels used to summon this monster x400.Aslong as this card is Face-up on the field you can draw an extra card each turn.

Battle zone

315327v.jpg

When this card is activated, both you and the opponent cannot set monsters, aslong as this card remains face-up your monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF .

Super demon

315327.jpg

This card gains 200 ATK and DEF points for each monster in your hand.

I hope you liked them,im gonna make the full set soon .:D

Don't make fake types, they look stupid.

Death Demon

i) Overused name

ii) Change to Fiend-Type

ii) OCG: This card's Type is treated as Spellcaster-Type, in addition to its regular Type. If this is the only card on your side of the field, this card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each.

Demon Tiger

i) Change name to "Demonic Tiger"

ii) Change to Beast-Type

iii) OCG: This card's Type is treated as Fiend-Type, in addition to its regular Type. When this card is destroyed by battle, inflict an amount of damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of monsters on their side of the field x 300.

iv) Reduce the ATK/DEF slightly as that is a strong effect.

Demonsaurus

i) Change to Dinosaur-Type

ii) OCG: This card's Type is treated as Fiend-Type, in addition to its regular Type. Monsters this card destroys by battle are removed from play instead of going to the Graveyard. (Then the effect makes no sense whatsoever)

iii) Lower the DEF to 800-1000 to justify the effect and high ATK.

Demon Prince

i) Change to Fiend-Type

ii) Increase to Lv.5/6

iii) OCG: This card's Type is treated as Warrior-Type, in addition to its regular Type. During each of your Standby Phases, you can change the battle position of 1 monster your opponent controls.

iv) Dull effect

Demon Prince-Last Stand

i) Change to Fiend-Type

ii) Increase to Lv.7/8

iii) OCG: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when a "Demon Prince" on your side of the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. This card's Type is treated as Warrior-Type, in addition to its regular Type. You can negate the effect of Spell and Trap Cards that designate this card.

Demon Knight

i) Change to Warrior-Type

ii) Reduce the ATK slightly

iii) OCG: This card's Type is treated as Fiend-Type, in addition to its regular Type. When this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, you can Special Summon it during the End Phase of the turn.

Avenging Demon Knight

i) Synchro monsters can only be Synchro Summoned if the levels of the monsters used equal its level exactly, no more no less. Therefore this card will always have 2800 ATK/DEF, so you might as well just have that in the ATK/DEF field and remove that part of the effect.

ii) Pic's not very good

iii) Change to Warrior-Type

iv) OCG: "Demon Knight" 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card's Type is treated as Fiend-Type, in addition to its regular Type. As long as this card remains face-up on the field. You may draw 1 extra card from your Deck during your Draw Phase.

Battle Zone

i)OCG: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, neither player can Set monsters and monsters on your side of the field gain 500 ATK and DEF.

ii) You might need to add a cost to keep this card on the field.

Super Demon

i) Not great pic

ii) Bland effect

iii) Increase to Lv.7/8

iv) Make it a Fiend-Type

v) OCG: This card's Type is treated as Warrior-Type, in addition to its regular Type. This card gains 200 ATK for each Monster Card in your hand.

Not brilliant at the moment. Work on these before continuing with the set.

5/10

Archived