My First Lolocals report

Welcome to my first local tournament report.

This is the lolocal report for 6/19/09.

I will start with the first match.

Round 1: Blackwings (me) vs Lightsworn

Game 1: I went first. I managed to defeat him on my 3rd turn by swarming the field and attacking for game.

Game 2: He goes first. He manages to stall for a few turns with 3 necro gardnas. I summon colossal fighter and it goes up to 2900 ATK because of a goyo in his grave. I monster reborn his Goyo, and colossal goes down to 2800 ATK. I attack for game.

Round 2: blackwings (me) vs a terribad deck that used lolrandom cards

Game 1: The duel was so fast that I can't even remember the details except for the fact that I won.

Game 2: Same results as Game 1.

Round 3:

blackwings (me) vs blackwings

Game 1: I lost within 10 turns overall.

Game 2: I swarm the field, only to be devestated by a Torriential Tribute, then I SS Dark Creator, SS a random BW from my grave

and end. He draws and Brain controls my DC. He switches DC from DEF to ATK, summons gale, attacks for at least 3600 damage, goes to MP2 halves the ATK & DEF of DC and ends. I draw, switch DC to DEF and end. He wins by attacking for game within the next few turns.

Round 4: blackwings (me) vs Glads

Game 1: He misplays several times and I win.

Game 2: We both misplay several times, and he wins.

Game 3: Time is called, and I manage to lower his LP enough to cause him to surrender.

I went 3-1 and got 3rd place and $8 store credit which I spent on 2 packs of RGBT and pulled a ScR Immortal Ruler. I bought 1 pack of GLD2 out of a full box that had just been opened. I opened it and got a Raiza, Prime Material Dragon, and a Gold Sarcoghagus.

Overall, This was my best lolocals yet!

I hope you have enjoyed this lolocal report by me.

I went 3-1 and got 3rd place and $8 stare credit which I spent on 2 packs of RGBT and pulled a ScR Immortal Ruler.

You actually pulled an Immortal Ruler? Ouch. Sux2byou. GS2 pulls were good though' date=' you should go build Cornarchs. They're cooler than Blackwings.

[/quote']

Yeah, I know that ItSux2beMe sometimes. Nah, I'm going to stick with blackwings, because 2 weeks ago, I got 2nd with them. I'm going to use a deck that I know I can win with.

EDIT: BTW, that was my 4th Raiza.

He draws and Brain controls my DC. He switches DC from DEF to ATK' date=' summons gale, attacks for at least 3600 damage, goes to MP2 halves the ATK & DEF of DC and ends.

[/quote']

You should have called him out on this, Gale can only halve a monster the opponent controls, during MP2 he was still the one controlling your Dark Creator.

Congrats on that! :)

Another Blackwing (almost) complete victory!

You got cheated in your mirror. Gale can only halve opponent's monsters.

^ He's right. You got cheated ;(

BTW: Sorry about the Immortal Ruler. :(

In my defense: The judge was his friend, so whatever I did, I would've lost that argument. That and the judge just plain hates me.

In my defense: The judge was his friend' date=' so whatever I did, I would've lost that argument. That and the judge just plain hates me.

[/quote']

Ok. Then for the future, Money = Nicer person.

In my defense: The judge was his friend' date=' so whatever I did, I would've lost that argument. That and the judge just plain hates me.

[/quote']

It says on the card that the card must be controlled by the opponent. This isn't even a situation that calls for a ruling. You're basically saying your opponent could say "oh if I attack directly with Gale his ATK becomes 8000 so that's game" and would get away with it.

Guest PikaPerson01

Round 1: Blackwings (me)

*Adds orihime's name to a special list*

Am I part of that special list if I play blackwings too?

Mehbeh... =3

Archived