[Ø] DeMeNTeD vs. anthony.tharpe vs. The Godslayer vs. Hunter [Ø]

-Either normal or effect monster.

-If effect monster, the effect can only be 2 sentences or less.

-One of those sentences must involve a certain summoning condition.

-First 3 people to post cards are in.

-Winner gets 3 +reps from each loser.

-Ends at 12:00 Noon tomorrow (P.S.T.) (about 16 hours from the time I'm editing this post).

[spoiler=[b]Voters[/b]]

-No simple or biased votes, otherwise it won't count.

-This also goes for votes, such as: "Person 1 because I've seen Person 2 use that (card/idea) so many times". <--Those will not count.

DeMeNTeD:

79521fsp.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, except by Tributing 1 DARK monster you control while you control 2 monsters or less. During the End Phase of a turn that a Chain with 3 or more Links resolves, your opponent must discard 2 cards for each card you controlled in that Chain.

anthony.tharpe:

213818y.jpg

The Godslayer:

2cdkbys.jpg

Hunter:

43114u.jpg

Effect:

When your opponent Special Summons a monster from their hand, Deck, or Graveyard with the effect of a Spell Card, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned this way, your opponent must discard 1 card from their hand to Special Summon monsters.

Count me in!! My Card:

272903u.jpg

1 DARK Tuner monster + 1 or more Warrior-Type non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, remove 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard from play. For each DARK monster removed from play, this monster gains 250 ATK, and loses 50 DEF. If this card is destroyed in face-up Defense Position, draw 1 card. If that card is a DARK monster, you can pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during your next Main Phase 1.

I'm in, I suppose my team needs some chance of winning.

[align=center]43114u.jpg

When your opponent Special Summons a monster from their hand, Deck, or Graveyard with the effect of a Spell Card, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned this way, your opponent must discard 1 card from their hand to Special Summon monsters.[/align]

I vote DeMeNTeD, because his card's image is nice, and it looks very realistic. The effect is reliable, and it has a very precise Summoning condition. I'd use it, and run 3 if I could. Looks like it'd be limited, though, because if you have 2 of them on the field, that's 4 cards your opponent gets rid of. And I have a question... what happens if your opponent doesn't have any cards in their hand?

Archived