unknown.png

~Shore

[align=center]I originally made this exclusively for my PSD pack, where I made it a promotional part of the pack designed to start people's interest. Now that the pack has been out for a while I've decided to release the png form for cnc.

unknown.png

This particular piece went through a lot of conceptual changes. I first intended for it to be almost half black with text, and the face cut off by the black, with the text reading "Unknown Light". Then I removed the block and it looked better but since I had not edited the covered side it looked messy. Then I cut the reverse mirror thing and got this final copy. The erasing/blend between the faces has a noticeable and annoying error I should fix.

[/align]

I love this concept. I really do. You have some depth issues with this tag, though. It doesn't seem flow is totally needed with this concept and style, but it might help. I just wouldn't over do it. Definitly a good, epic lighting style would help a bit. Maybe it's just me. Yes, the blend in the faces needs work. I like this, though. Very creative, IMO.

Archived