My first attempt at a Dark Synchro...

bloodshadow

darkshade.pngbloodshadow.png

Above is my first attempt at making a Dark Synchro. I used Adobe Fireworks, took me a few hours. So how does it look? Real or not?

The card on the right is its Synchro counterpart. In the novel I'm writing on another site, a "Malipsyche" is a being made purely out of evil thoughts. So the Dark Synchro card Darkshade is just the evil version of Bloodshadow.

Just a quick note: I don't really care about how bad the image was, and how overpowered the card is. I'm just concerned if it looks like a real Dark Synchro card (black coloring, nega stars, etc). So what I want isn't really a "rating" of the cards, but rather an opinion on if it looks real or not. Ignore the text and picture.

OCG:I believe that it should read "1 tuner monster + 1 or more non-tuner monsters. Once per turn, Special Summon 1 monster from the Graveyard. Draw 1 card." not sure if that is 100% correct.

It is extremely overpowering. It's way to easy to summon and it's effect has no drawback, which is needed if you are going to give it such a grossly overpowering effect.

horrible picture as well.

Overall: Ok OCG, Bad effect, Extremely Overpowering, Horrible picture= 2.5/10

If you work on the picture and the effect and maybe the ATK too, then it could be great.

Ah well, I didn't really care about the balance, quality of picture and everything else... I just wanted to know if the card itself (card frame, black coloring, negative stars, etc) look like a real Dark Synchro card.

If you think the pictures suck, I have better ones...

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=470633766

Although they're all extremely overpowered.

Ah well' date=' I didn't really care about the balance, quality of picture and everything else... I just wanted to know if the card itself (card frame, black coloring, negative stars, etc) look like a real Dark Synchro card.

If you think the pictures suck, I have better ones...

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=470633766

Although they're all extremely overpowered.

[/quote']

Oh. Hehe ^^' sorry then. Yes the card itself looks fine.

Archived