1 on 1 TheWorm 55 vs. Scrooge (FINISHED)

Zauls

Me vs Scrooge then. Loser gives winner 3 reps. Vote Ppl. This will end on 28th June.

My card:

315375a.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 5 DARK monsters in your graveyard from play. This card's ATK increases by 500 points for each of your removed from play cards. Once per turn, you can remove one card in your deck from play to destroy 1 face up Trap Card on the field. This card cannot attack on a turn its effect is activated.

Even though I do kinda fear losing,there's really isn't anything to lose.

200665s.jpg

Card Lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or Graveyard by removing 3 FIRE monsters from your hand.For each monster this card destroys place 1 Apocalypse Counter (Max. 5) on it.When this card has 5 Apocalypse Counters on it,destroy it.When this card is destroyed by it's own effect you can add 3 cards removed from play to your hand.You can negate the effect of a Spell or Trap card targeting this monster and destroy it by adding 1 Apocalypse Counter on this card.This card cannot be removed from play.

Can you vote for both?!?!?!?!?!

because the way I see it is that they both could very easliy work to gether side by side and I rate cards by how helpful I think they are in a duel and by what cards that there are to support them.

No' date=' sorry you have to pick one or the other.

scrooge

Reason?

TheWorm 55: 3

Scrooge: 4

This contest is hopeless for me.

Archived