Rock/Pyro Fusion

Casmy

Rather good, but I have a few pointers:

Zh'eloallal

i) I think the effect may be slightly overpowered, as if you were to use "Shield and Sword", that's an 1000 ATK boost.

ii) Perhaps tone it down, make it only one monster affected or add a cost of sorts.

iii) The effect is a bit basic as it is.

Bazgori

i) "This effect can only be used once per duel, on the turn this card is summoned. Inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points for every Pyro-Type monster you control, except this card."

Mondului

i) I'd make it a Lv.9; due to the DEF and effect

ii) I think the effect is too powerful at the moment, seeing as you could cause a large amount of damage in one turn. What you could do is add a bit that means that if you activate the effect, this monster is destroyed or reduce the amount of damage.

7/10

Rather good' date=' but I have a few pointers:

[b']Zh'eloallal[/b]

i) I think the effect may be slightly overpowered, as if you were to use "Shield and Sword", that's an 1000 ATK boost.

ii) Perhaps tone it down, make it only one monster affected or add a cost of sorts.

Bazgori

i) "This effect can only be used once per duel, on the turn this card is summoned. Inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points for every Pyro-Type monster you control, except this card."

Mondului

ii) I think the effect is too powerful at the moment, seeing as you could cause a large amount of damage in one turn. What you could do is add a bit that means that if you activate the effect, this monster is destroyed or reduce the amount of damage.

7/10

^This^

[b']Zh'eloallal[/b]

Bazgori

Mondului

7/10

^This^

^This this^

[b']Zh'eloallal[/b]

Bazgori

Mondului

7/10

^This^

^This this^

make a damn set!!

Archived