Dark Resonator Synchro Monster or Dark Tinker Synchro Monster

I was thinking that if you get Synchron (by that I mean Junk Syncron or Speed Synchron) but I was reading the Dark Tinker card and Dark Resonator card and I don't see why they don't have there own Synchro forms Like Junk Warrior if you get what I mean by that

e.g.

Resonator Knight

Level 7 Attribute Dark

[fiend\effect\synchro]

"1 Dark Resonator + 1 or more non-tuner monster"

this card may not be destryoed by battle. if this card is sent to the graveyard by an effect destroy 2 cards of the field

Atk/2500 Def/2000

Shadow Tinker

Level 5 Attribute Dark

[fiend/effect/synchro]

"1 Dark Tinker + 1 or more non-tuner monster"

when this card is synchro summoned draw the top 2 card of your deck and select 1 and add it to your hand and place the other on the top of your deck. if the card you put on the top of your deck is a monster this card gains 400 extra attack points untill the end faze

Atk/2400 Def/2600

and has any one heard of junk archer

Yes, I have heard of Junk Archer, I do happen to watch the shows when they air.

Resonator Knight;

Text; "This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, destroy 2 cards of the field."

Comments; Resonator + 4 levels for a 2500 ATK Collosal Fighter that kills two cards when it leaves. Pretty nice, actually seems like a good, blanaced card.

Shadow Tinker;

Text; "When this card is Synchro Summoned, pick up 2 cards from the top of your Deck. Select 1 of those cards and add it to your hand, and place the other card on the top of your Deck. If the card placed on the top of your deck is a Monster Card, you can show it to your opponent and this card gains 400 ATK until the End Phase."

Comments; Tinker + Level 4, a free draw and a level 5 beatstick with 2400/2800 ATK, seems good, I feel that giving the draw balances it pretty well for its medium ATK and lack of secondary effect. Fine card.

Yes' date=' I have heard of Junk Archer, I do happen to watch the shows when they air.

Resonator Knight;

Text; "This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, destroy 2 cards of the field."

Comments; Resonator + 4 levels for a 2500 ATK Collosal Fighter that kills two cards when it leaves. Pretty nice, actually seems like a good, blanaced card.

Shadow Tinker;

Text; "When this card is Synchro Summoned, pick up 2 cards from the top of your Deck. Select 1 of those cards and add it to your hand, and place the other card on the top of your Deck. If the card placed on the top of your deck is a Monster Card, you can show it to your opponent and this card gains 400 ATK until the End Phase."

Comments; Tinker + Level 4, a free draw and a level 5 beatstick with 2400/2800 ATK, seems good, I feel that giving the draw balances it pretty well for its medium ATK and lack of secondary effect. Fine card.

[/quote']

Tinker's LV2, so it's that + Level 3. Otherwise, I agree.

Glad you collected the OCG; imagine card lore with run on sentences.

Just thought up another

Level 2 Dark Attribute

Dark Vibration Creator

[fiend\tuner]

When this card is used to synchro summon "Shadow Vibration" you may add 1 monster card from your opponent’s graveyard to their hand and then special summon 2 Vibration Token (Fiend-Type/Level 2/Dark/Atk 0/Def 0) in defence position to your side of the field

Atk/1000 Def/1000

Level 7 Dark Attribute

Shadow Vibration Master

[fiend\synchro\effect]

"1 Dark Vibration Creator + 1 or more non-tuner monster"

Once per turn you can special summon 1 Vibration Token (Fiend-Type/Level 2/Dark/Atk 0/Def 0) in defends position to your side of the field. When this card is attacked and destroyed by battle you may remove from play 1 vibration token instead

Atk/2000 Def/2600

And finally

I was just thinking that you get Shield Warrior, Spell Warrior and Max Warrior you make the connection

Just fought up another

Level 2 Dark Attribute

Dark shade vibrater

[fiend\tuner]

when this card is used to synchro summon "Shadow Vidrator" you may add 1 monster card from your opponets graveyard to there hand and then special summon 2 Vidrator Tokens (Fiend-Type/Level 2/Dark/Atk 0/Def 0) in defende position to your side of the field

Atk/1000 Def/1000

Level 7 Dark Attribute

Shadow Vidrator

[fiend\synchro\effect]

"1 Dark Shade Vidrater + 1 or more non-tuner monster"

once per turn you can special summon 1 Vibrator Token (Fiend-Type/Level 2/Dark/Atk 0/Def 0) in defende position to your side of the field. when this card is attacked and destroyed by battle you may remove from play 1 vidrator token instead

Atk/2000 Def/2600

and finaly

I was just thinking that you get Shield Warrior' date=' Spell Warrior and Max Warrior you make the conection

[/quote']

Do you mean "Vibrator"? That could be interpreted as a sexual innuendo. Besides, I'm sorry but this post is a mess of typos and poor grammar; I don't know where to start. Based on the effects, it's pretty good.

Archived