Partical Realignment through Multiple Planes of Speed, in HyperTime

cacnea

Partical Realignment through Multiple Planes of Speed, in HyperTime...

I need some help with this paper i'm doing in Advanced Theoretical Physics...

The idea is you've got a partical in are plane of speed (plane A), then theres an upper plane of speed (plane B), and the tachyon plane of speed (plane C), the idea is that you turn particals from plane A into energy to transport them to plane C, but then you can also realign the particals, to bring them back to plane A. Acording to Einstein if something is going faster than the speed of light (plane C), it expands and fills the whole universe. But the realignment acts as sort of a map, and the particles follow the lines to the device, compressing and slowing down to reform what they were before .ie. a car.

Now i need help proving the constant equal (the calculation for the transformation of particles from Plane A to C and vice-versa) is...

A. Does'nt exist...

B. Does exist...

so please help...

Dude, this is YCM. If you expect to get competent help here, go hit yourself with a coconut.

1.) Go to "google.com"

2.) Put in "Quantum Physics Forum"

3.) Click search

4.) Click on a link to such a forum

5.) Post this same thing there

For the record, I am a pure genius at science, but I barely understood what you are talking about. Care to explain "tachyon"? I probably learned about it, but school is over and my brain is on vacation.

@ Cyber:

The OP will obviously get a sarcastic post saying YCM is not smart enough to solve this crap.

lol, it's theoretical crap I had to find out about 4 years ago.

I would know the answer but...

...I forgot all about that subject. T_T

Your best bet: go back in time with your theoretical speed of light and pm me about your question.

Also...

hammer.gif

A

I

\/

C-> B = A -> C <-B so that C = A + B but B = C-A, A being C-B. Yea.

Your speed of light is in a balance of particles where you have to transfer them and stuff so that the stuff is transferred in order to be in balance and to be equal to a speed faster than light. 8-)

Or something like that....

Mix around your ABC's plOx.

If you are trying to bring particles from A to C, C would already be full because anything moving faster than the speed of light expands until a point where it takes up all the space. Thus, particles in A would not be able to move to C.

I took a guess. =P

Dªrĸ = Acording to Einstein if something is going faster than the speed of light (plane C), it expands and fills the whole universe. But the realignment acts as sort of a map, and the particles follow the lines to the device, compressing and slowing down to reform what they were before .ie. a car.

Dweller of Parables =

A

I

\/

I wworked out something like that, but i always ended up with an Theoretical number, which throws the whole thing out of the window...

I posted this here for...

1. To get help, which i have got.

2. to see if anybody here would have any concept of what i was twidilling on about, and i'm impressed,

Anyway i think i've found what i need from a professor. Myklidbnd-pha-pha-pha (cant pronounce it) who produced a paper which had a section on what i'm doing, but thnx anyway guys...

I shouldn't get ideas for science papers from japanese tv shows...

Dªrĸ = Acording to Einstein if something is going faster than the speed of light (plane C)' date=' it expands and fills the whole universe. But the realignment acts as sort of a map, and the particles follow the lines to the device, compressing and slowing down to reform what they were before .ie. a car.

Dweller of Parables =

A

I

\/

I wworked out something like that, but i always ended up with an Theoretical number, which throws the whole thing out of the window...

I posted this here for...

1. To get help, which i have got.

2. to see if anybody here would have any concept of what i was twidilling on about, and i'm impressed,

Anyway i think i've found what i need from a professor. Myklidbnd-pha-pha-pha (cant pronounce it) who produced a paper which had a section on what i'm doing, but thnx anyway guys...

I shouldn't get ideas for science papers from japanese tv shows...

[/quote']

You still need to learn how to type if you are "doing a paper" on whatever it is "you are doing". ;)

twidilling = new word of the day.

Archived