[DISC] Gold Sarcophagus

How often is this thing seen in tournaments? and I always ask myself "Isnt there somthing else that will fit better there?" But at least its better the D.D.C. the capsule that has to stay on the field to get the card to your hand

I see this card every Saturday at my lolocals in lightsworns since GLD2 was released around here. If it isn't very good, why is it a $60-70 card?

How often is this thing seen in tournaments? and I always ask myself "Isnt there somthing else that will fit better there?" But at least its better the D.D.C. the capsule that has to stay on the field to get the card to your hand

I see this card every Saturday at my lolocals in lightsworns since GLD2 was released around here. If it isn't very good' date=' why is it a $60-70 card?

[/quote']

Beacuse its only prints were the prize card and GLD2 and GLD rare exclusive card=high price even if it sucks.

The prospect of getting Monk in Cat Sync is pretty awesome though. Because you can get another Monk. Then you can get a Cat. Then you can get 2 Airbellums. Then you can get 2 LV7 Syncs. Which is good stuff.

Decks which have a focal card can benefit from this.

and everything else....not so much

Only Decent in LS.

lol what? This would probably just get milled before you could use it and usally LS can get the important stuff before 2 turns...thats why we use Reincarnation

The prospect of getting Monk in Cat Sync is pretty awesome though. Because you can get another Monk. Then you can get a Cat. Then you can get 2 Airbellums. Then you can get 2 LV7 Syncs. Which is good stuff.

Decks which have a focal card can benefit from this.

and everything else....not so much

Only Decent in LS.

lol what? This would probably just get milled before you could use it and usally LS can get the important stuff before 2 turns...thats why we use Reincarnation

The lightsworn at my lolocals kept milling these while they dueled me.

Guest PikaPerson01

Terrible card.

The prospect of -1ing yourself for two turns in a meta where every card counts is a terrible cost.

This is a joke right?

If you wish to disagree, state what your issue is instead of failing at being funny.

Only Decent in LS.

This makes sure JD or any other card you need doesn't get milled off + if this gets milled, it doesn't hurt the deck.

LS having Necro Gardnas/Threatening Roars helps make sure you get Gold Sarco's effect.

Even if it gets milled, oh well.

Too slow for most decks.

Terrible card.

The prospect of -1ing yourself for two turns in a meta where every card counts is a terrible cost.

This is a joke right?

If you wish to disagree' date=' state what your issue is instead of failing at being funny.

[/quote']

Well it's simple it gives you access to ANY card in your deck. And in a meta with cards like DAD, JD, CCV, Heavy Storm, Chaos Sorcerer... This card is worth running provided this isn't an OTK meta. (even then you could run threathening roar just like DDT) Unless you get screwed by mind crush, which is unlikely in the first game of a match, the reward you get after the 2 turns justify the risk of the -1 for 2 turns.

If you watch back when this card came out everybody ran it at 3 in japan because the flexibility of this card and the impact it has on your game is simply overwhelming. It also gives deck like hopeless dragon a big boost by letting them get future fusion way more often, making them more consistent. (and any otk deck)

Just ask lightsworn players how they feel when they know they are getting crushed in two turns, Or anti meta decks when they see cold wave or heavy storm, Judgement Dragon in 2 turns...

Guest PikaPerson01

Eh, still not buying it.

I guess the ultimate thing is whether or not two turns for any card of your choice is really worth it, for a majority of decks. The only deck that can even remotely run it without completely falling on it's face is LS, but they have a card that blows up the field. <_<

I love to use this card online, but not for the reasons you are saying.

it's for the mis-direction.

they start preping for the big scary card to be played, giving me 2 turns in which my opponent is unsure about if they should counter what I'm playing now, or wait for that card. this throws them off their game, and makes it all the easier to win.

Archived