pokimon or bleach

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my point was it was too slow, they didn't even get a third season of it, they never even released to for selling i think, it was made in the seventies and just now made a movie for it,

and besides all that, pokemon is the longest running kid anime still coming out with new episodes today, there's going to be some filler episodes, a lot of them.

WTF MEWTWO OWNS ANYTHING UP THE BUTTHOLE!!!! B*TCH... (SEVERAL MINUTES LATER) okay i think im done with my homicidal rage but F*CK ANYTHING/ONE THAT MESSES WITH MEWTWO HE'LL BEAT YOUR ASS LIKE A BONGO WHILE WHILE F*CKING YOU UP THE BUTTHOLE, NO THATS NOT GAY BECAUSE HE SAID SO

WTF MEWTWO OWNS ANYTHING UP THE BUTTHOLE!!!! B*TCH... (SEVERAL MINUTES LATER) okay i think im done with my homicidal rage but F*CK ANYTHING/ONE THAT MESSES WITH MEWTWO HE'LL BEAT YOUR ASS LIKE A BONGO WHILE WHILE F*CKING YOU UP THE BUTTHOLE' date=' NO THATS NOT GAY BECAUSE HE SAID SO

[/quote']

dude, kenpachi can't be cut or hit or blasted by more than 80% of the soul society, there are billions of people there that are spirits, mewtwo was taken down temporarialy by a machine, i think kenpachi would win eventually.

You mean because it's a long anime it makes sense that over 80% of it filler?

yes, i am. and beisdes, unlike other anime's that skip a few days at a time, pokemon mainly goes day by day by day.

Pokemon. Bleach really bored me.

Pokemon awesome bleach boring.

Wut. You guys have horrible taste.

Bleach is an epic anime' date=' the Pokemon anime is an epic failure.

[/quote']

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! But the Pokemon games rule over all

Oh god this is easy.

Bleach is actually, you know, an anime.

Pokemon is just a 30 minute advertisement for the games nowadays. A bad advertisement.

Seriously, the only times I've ever enjoyed Pokemon are the first three movies, the first season and most of the second season, all in Japanese. As much as I adore the pokemon games (Best RPGs ever, in my opinion, Battle-system wise.), Bleach wins best Anime with EASE.

My own opinions, of course.

The earlier Pokemon movies, WHICH DON'T REALLY COUNT, were alright, but not incredibly awesome. However, the anime made a steep decline either sometime DURING OR AFTER the first season.

I don't watch too much Bleach (OMG SHOULD WATCH TAT MOAR), but I do know it has interesting characters (whereas some Pokemon character personalities are paper-thin) and pretty good battles. There's also a guy named Yammy. Who wouldn't like a guy named Yammy? Well, he's evil, so I'm not sure.

We can all agree that Pokemon games are quite more fun than Bleach games.

But when it comes to anime, Bleach outdoes Pokemon with ease.

Bleach has many things to make it exciting like:

Swords, people dieing, woman with nice breasts, huge monsters, Kaien-dono, and many other things.

I think if you actually watch more than one episode of Bleach then you would find it really cool and exciting. Last time I checked, the first episode isn't always the greatest episode.

But when it comes to anime' date=' Bleach outdoes Pokemon with ease.

[b']Swords, people dieing, woman with nice breasts, huge monsters, Kaien-dono, and many other things. [/b]

I think if you actually watch more than one episode of Bleach then you would find it really cool and exciting. Last time I checked, the first episode isn't always the greatest episode.

Haris is right. Bleach is much better then pokemon in anime, but not in games.

But when it comes to anime' date=' Bleach outdoes Pokemon with ease.

[b']Swords, people dieing, woman with nice breasts, huge monsters, Kaien-dono, and many other things. [/b]

Haris is right. Bleach is much better then pokemon in anime, but not in games.

I agree.

Archived