NEW ONES ADDED: My Morphtronics! mostly hand-drawn!

lugia61617

Are my cards good? be serious.  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Are my cards good? be serious.

• Yeah
    • Don't make me laugh...

I have decided to change this to my Morphtronic cards post.

All of the actual monsters on these are hand-drawn, and the background is just a google search. Please leave feedback!

96654835.png

• While in Attack Position: Once per turn, you can place 1 Morph Counter on this card or a "Morphtronic Map".

• While in Defence Position: Increase the DEF of all "Morphtronic" monsters by 300 for each Morph Counter on the Field.

22018764.png

• While in Attack Position: Once per turn, you can randomly select 1 card in your opponent's hand. Your opponent must show the selected card until the End Phase.

• While in Defence Position: Once per turn, place 1 Torch Counter on this card. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, you can remove 1 Torch Counter to have your opponent reveal 1 card in their hand, until the End Phase.

NEW CARDS

66125599.png

• While in Attack Position: Both players must reveal their hands during their turns.

• While in Defence Position: During your opponent's turn, you can skip their Battle Phase. If you activate this effect, this card is changed to Attack Position and cannot change its Battle Position until the end Phase of your opponent's next turn, except by a card effect.

mjs.png

• While in Attack Position: Once per turn, you can remove 3 Game Counters from this card to destroy 1 card on the Field.

• While in Defence Position: Once Per turn, during your Main Phase, you can place 1 Game Counter on this card.

It is a bit overpowered I think

Morphtronic Toasten:

-4 counters onto Morphtronic Map = 1200 ATK gain per turn, so in 2 turns a Celfon would have 2500

-Then you switch it to defence mode, and in those 2 turns, Toasten has a defence of 3700......

Maybe make it so it only adds one counter a turn........

Otherwise cool :D 8.5/10

Anacondas1

For the pics. Make the attack form (the humanoid form in front) look like it could actually morph into the household item it will become (no offense. the pics are great).

For the pics. Make the attack form (the humanoid form in front) look like it could actually morph into the household item it will become (no offense. the pics are great).

I have trouble with that...but webcameran (coming soon) DOES look like it can morph. BTW most of the REAL morphtronics don't really look like they can morph into their other form either.

• 3 years later...

Archived